For anyone wondering if you need to watch Kiss Me Again before Dark Blue Kiss, the answer is "Not really, but if you want to see the origin of Pete and Kao's relationship, as well as the beginnings of Sun and Mork's relationship, it might be worth your time to at least watch the bl cut of KMA." 

While the official GMMTV cut of Pete and Kao's storyline in KMA is okay, it isn't fantastic. The official cut focuses only on the progression of Pete and Kao’s romantic relationship and leaves out any scenes that don’t directly feed into that progression. That means that many scenes which show them at school, with the gang, with exes, or the entire Sun/Mork/Rain subplot are left out. This full cut includes all of those scenes, and brings you nearly two more hours of PeteKao KMA content (compared to the official cut).

The files are each approximately 1gb in size, feel free to watch through the links or download. 

Part 1           Part 2            Part 3             Part 4                      -Raws-

these are great, thanks

This was just perfect, I didn't feel like watching the whole show, it seemed tiresome. The edit was very smooth, felt like it's own drama.

Thank you for these! I've been planning to watch Dark Blue Kiss, but have put it off because I didn't want to sit through all of Kiss Me Again. This is exactly what I needed. 

A thousand thanks!!! I just started to watch the cut version in yutube but i was a bit lost... im gonna watch this version instead. thank you for your hard work!

Thank you !! This was amazing!

Thanks so much for making these! Pete and Kao's storyline was the only reason I watched the show.

Thank you for putting this together! 

Ohhhh this is really perfect video episode thank you very much  ... are available without English subtitles (RAW) for another language? 

Ran_stellina85:

Ohhhh this is really perfect video episode thank you very much  ... are available without English subtitles (RAW) for another language? 

If you give me a few days I can upload a raw version (I have very slow internet, it will take a while). Check back in to this post in a few days, I will post a link to download. 

Claudeville:

If you give me a few days I can upload a raw version (I have very slow internet, it will take a while). Check back in to this post in a few days, I will post a link to download. 

Thank you so much for your help and support. You're amazing! I'll wait some days to see your links.

Ran_stellina85:

Thank you so much for your help and support. You're amazing! I'll wait some days to see your links.

Hi, the raws are up. The raw files are bigger than the subbed ones (the files are compressed when the subs are burned), between 1.5-2gb each. It will still take a few days to be able to watch the raws through the links I provided, but you should be able to download them no problem. If you do end up subbing in another language, feel free to reach out for other files too (I can provide English transcripts, or even my sub files if you want the timing). 

Claudeville:

Hi, the raws are up. The raw files are bigger than the subbed ones (the files are compressed when the subs are burned), between 1.5-2gb each. It will still take a few days to be able to watch the raws through the links I provided, but you should be able to download them no problem. If you do end up subbing in another language, feel free to reach out for other files too (I can provide English transcripts, or even my sub files if you want the timing). 

Thanks so much for uploading the episodes ... I downloaded all the files today. They are great and there is no problem with the size of the files. Thanks also for the help with the timing of the subs (sorry for my English), if you have no problems and you also have the .ass / .srt files the job would be easier, but don't worry if you can't pass even those ... I'll work on them as best I can. Thanks again thanks thanks !!!

Ran_stellina85:

Thanks so much for uploading the episodes ... I downloaded all the files today. They are great and there is no problem with the size of the files. Thanks also for the help with the timing of the subs (sorry for my English), if you have no problems and you also have the .ass / .srt files the job would be easier, but don't worry if you can't pass even those ... I'll work on them as best I can. Thanks again thanks thanks !!!

Alright, I put my .ass in that folder with the raws. Good luck! Message again if you need any help. 

Claudeville:

Alright, I put my .ass in that folder with the raws. Good luck! Message again if you need any help. 

Thank you so much for your help!!! These videos are perfect for a PetexKao fan without watching all "Kiss me Again" ^ . ^