Thank you for your cuts! They are a lot less jumpy than the official ones. I can follow the story easier with yours.

This edit was amazing, thank you so much!

Thank you so much! This was just what i needed! 

Thank you so much for this!!

Thank u so much for this! You saved us !!!

Thank you so much for doing this! This was really amazing and I enjoyed  watching very much. It truly made me invested in PeteKao's and SunMork's story. I can't wait to find out what happens next!!!

Thank you This is great and I didn’t realize  how much I’d missed. After I’ve downloaded each file onto my iPhone I’m not sure where they are and  how to access them again later 🤔 

you are AMAZING for doing this!! xDDD i was just sitting there stressing on how to watch this whole series, 'cus i truly just wanted it to watch it for them. And then i see you!! honestly, the way the story flowed is so much smoother than the GMMTV cut of Pete and Kao. All the necassary parts were in there and it just fit beautifully. Thank you for going through the time and effort to make this <3

Wow, thank you for this!

Quick question. Does this cut cover more story of Pete-Kao than the one that The Lazy Subber did?

Good question and although I don’t know the answer thank you for reminding me where to find this :) I was just thinking about it !

ravenxathena , as far I can remember it does, regarding the whole story!

Thank you so much!! I've finished watching this version actually and i compared it to the Lazy Subber version, this one really did cover more story to Pete-Kao. The Lazy Subber version just cover the important part but for me who are slow and always curious, sometimes it's hard for me to understand. So for anyone who wanna watch Pete-Kao cut in Kiss Me Again, i recommend this version! It's only 4 hours of watchtime.