I like this guy so much !! Oops i think that Ely caught me staring at his hot pictures
Aphrodite_Yuuki wrote: I like this guy so much !! Oops i think that Ely caught me staring at his hot pictures

Bwahahahaha, shouldn't he get use to it already? Poor Ely LOL
Rourou wrote: Bwahahahaha, shouldn't he get use to it already? Poor Ely LOL

No, sadly he's not used to it not even a little :( but he will get used to it soon :)
Aphrodite_Yuuki wrote: No, sadly he's not used to it not even a little :( but he will get used to it soon :)

I take it Ely is your man/husband? My D has resigned himself to his fate...I will always look at the hot Asian men and love Dramas. But we've made certain compromises so he is still a happy husband. LOL ;) (like I have to go FISHING with him.) Ah Well...sacrifices.
same here..my boyfriend has already given up on me...he infact d/l-s dramas for me these days lol...i'm even allowed to leave him the day i get Binnie to fall for me bahahahaha
Jeaniessi wrote: I take it Ely is your man/husband? My D has resigned himself to his fate...I will always look at the hot Asian men and love Dramas. But we've made certain compromises so he is still a happy husband. LOL ;) (like I have to go FISHING with him.) Ah Well...sacrifices.

Yes, he is my husband, i try my best not to watch dramas when he's around because that would really make him angry since i can't watch silently i alwayas say "Oh, you cute thing, you're adorable,.." to actors on screen , i think he tried to keep it in but now it's all out :( How come we have to watch our dramas being affraid of their reaction ? That's not fair !
One of us have to give up and it's not going to be me for sure, he will have to get used to it soon, i will make him ^^
KamZ wrote: same here..my boyfriend has already given up on me...he infact d/l-s dramas for me these days lol...i'm even allowed to leave him the day i get Binnie to fall for me bahahahaha

What a guy! You are a lucky girl. If I left for Asia he would be with me and if I tried to hie out where a celebrity lived or worked there is no way D would let me go alone! LOL and I would be in the "no coming back from that" kind of trouble if I misbehaved.

Aphrodite_Yuuki wrote: Yes, he is my husband, i try my best not to watch dramas when he's around because that would really make him angry since i can't watch silently i alwayas say "Oh, you cute thing, you're adorable,.." to actors on screen , i think he tried to keep it in but now it's all out :( How come we have to watch our dramas being affraid of their reaction ? That's not fair !
One of us have to give up and it's not going to be me for sure, he will have to get used to it soon, i will make him ^^

I suggest you don't say "oh you are cute, you are adorable out loud. Come to MDL instead and say it here! LOL
Jeaniessi wrote:

I suggest you don't say "oh you are cute, you are adorable out loud. Come to MDL instead and say it here! LOL

I will try even though it's really hard LOL
See! This is why I still adore him. Even if he isn't the best actor out there and a lot of people (I am guilty of this) just focus on his looks, he does have a deeper soul... And he tries!! He's just a nice guy. I dig that about him so much.
Jeaniessi wrote: See! This is why I still adore him. Even if he isn't the best actor out there and a lot of people (I am guilty of this) just focus on his looks, he does have a deeper soul... And he tries!! He's just a nice guy. I dig that about him so much.

wrote: The interviewer asked whether he thought the criticism of his acting came because he was so good-looking (too pretty! too pretty!) even when he ?ruined? his image (by dirtying himself and mussing up his polished image). Song replied, ?That?s not it. There are a lot of good-looking actors who ruin their images and don?t get criticized about their acting. I have to perform well in order to keep those comments from arising.?

hahaha that was so cute..SSH <3
Ooops, I just found out that he's the lead male in "Autumn's Tale" and I was wondering what's the first role I saw him in. That was one hell of a melodrama!!
he is so HOT that i can feel the heat ,I think he is the sexiest male in SKorean dramas!
If thre's a reason that I will watch "When A Man Loves", it would be because of Seung Hun's looks and nothing else! Yup! Totally shallow reasons.