Sayers wrote: Yes, It's very possible that I will. Wanna help?
Okay, okay. *bows* I'm gonna share but this doesn't mean that I won't be jealous.

Lol, jalousy is allowed no matter what :p
I'm falling for him in the Bride Mask : Such an amazing actor !! The Bingo is awesome !!
CheerfulSoul wrote: I'm falling for him in the Bride Mask : Such an amazing actor !!
The Bingo is awesome !!

Agree! Agree! lol
there are many who faliing for him ^_^ I did see first his drama, he was captiving in that drama too, but he was not the main acot (waahhh) , but in Bridal Mask he just perfect , just love him. his actingare really good, he can convey so many emotions.
I like his "bad guy" character, he can play it very well. I'm really impressed, he's a really good actor. I watched every movie/drama where he was acting :D .. I liked him in Ojakgyo Brothers, he was the "bad guy" and then when he fell in love he was so sweet sometimes like a "shy boy" it was lovely :D ..His role in "King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo" was interesting, he played it well as everything. And in Gaksital, I have no words.. I love his acting! :D

Love his BINGO! <3
I am competely in love with Joo Won now heart goes dugeun dugeun when I see him!

Look at that smile?! It's like an arrow shooting straight through my heart!

Couldn't resist not uploading this!!
Thanks for the pics.... He is too gawjuss for words love him in Gaksital ♥
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: I am competely in love with Joo Won now heart goes dugeun dugeun when I see him!

You and me both *__* Aahh, what is it about him? (besides being ridiculously talented, electrifying, adorable, and gorgeous) I normally think winking is creepy and/or slimy, but apparently when Joo Won winks my heart goes all melty. Bizarre stuff.
Joo-won offered Level 7 Civil Servant remake

Well, when you?re on fire you?re on fire. Being knee-deep in one drama apparently doesn?t preclude you from getting cast in your next one, because Joo-won is reportedly up for the lead in the upcoming drama adaptation of Level 7 Civil Servant, the hit 2009 film starring Kim Haneul and Kang Ji-hwan (also called My Girlfriend Is an Agent). The drama version will be called Secret Man and Woman, which I suppose is less of a tongue-twister than the original film?s title, but still lacks a punch. Hopefully the production company will come up with an English title I like. But so far, the casting?s going in a direction I very much like.

It?s a romantic comedy about a regular guy who dates a woman not knowing that she?s actually a super-secret agent. She eventually ends things to keep her cover, and then returns years later? only by then HE?s been recruited to be a super-secret spy too, and their jobs start to complicate things. The movie?s awesome, the premise is rife with action and comedy, and when cast right, it should be crackling with chemistry.

The drama is being written by the original film?s writer, Chun Sung-il, of Chuno and Runaway. So we can expect slick, glossy action. All this has to be taken with a grain of salt though, as this drama has been in development for years, and has had many a casting rumor come and go. It?s reportedly got a slot on the MBC lineup, as a 24-episode Wednesday-Thursday drama, set to follow Arang and the Magistrate.

But that?s IF it can be cast in time, and already the production is in danger of not making that timeslot. The offer has been made to Joo-won, who?s considering the role, but that basically means zero time between Gaksital and this new drama, if he takes it. Will he never rest? I guess he wasn?t kidding about his Tae-woong hyung adoration and wanting to be just like him, because these guys don?t know the meaning of vacation.

I suppose when you?re young and hungry and you?re the hot new commodity around town, you sacrifice some zzzz?s to go from masked crusader of Joseon to secret agent man, all with a swagger and dimpled smile. We?ll see if this is the leading man to get this drama out of development hell and onto the roster for good. And I warn you now Show, if you can?t cast someone badass as the heroine, we will have WORDS.

Source

Can I love him more? No, I don't think that's possible.
yayyy good news..i hope we get to see him a lot and in good meaty roles too
this means more of Joo Swoon oppa. i watched the movie my gf is an agent, i think Joo Won will fit well in this drama. i would look forward seeing him in a rom-com.
i dunno about this. Kang Ji Hwan carried that movie. every one else had a few moments and the script was ok but if not for KJH and his comic timing the thing would have been irredemable.
F-Flailing! There is not enough Joo Won, the world needs more *_*

I do kind of have to agree with cityhunter on having trepidations. Kang Ji Hwan is pretty much the king of comedic timing. Big shoes to fill. But who knows? Joo Won could step up to the plate and surprise people once again. We'll have to see.

Also agreed that they better cast the female lead right >:| Gonna need a special actress for that. And please, production crew, don't follow the trend of casting much older females with younger males. I don't mind the IDEA of that at all, it's rather progressive (also it might not be so bad with Joo Won since he can seem older than he is), but so far the chemistry is lacking when compared to actors who are closer in age. At least from what I've seen...
My GF is an agent?! Oh, man i loved that movie but the lead man funny scenes are the reason that made me love it so much. I rather see Joo Won in a serious role like in Gaksital, i'm affraid that funny roles may ruin his acting skills for me but we never know they may change the story a little and make the lead male more serious but that would ruin the whole concept and the idea of the movie or maybe we will have a strong female actress or maybe , we never know but Joo Won may surprise us ^^

I found this and couldn't help but share it, lovely Joo Won sleeping like a baby, they're having so much trouble with shooting and they lack sleeping time : poor Joo Won, he's going through a lot to keep the smile on our faces and keep us entertained (^_^).

i have to add that to my collection of sleeping hotness over at naughty town. he's so cute!!!!