It is recently reported that JO HYUN JAE is getting married next year to his golfer/businesswoman girlfriend of 3 years. The identity of the girl hasn't been formally released to the public even to this date.

Oppa's finally getting married, a lot of his female fans will be devastated Haha...But I am happy for Hyung Hyun Jae.

Wishing him all the best.

And he needs to come back to Drama Land.

only-you-58.jpg

Wow! Good for him. I hope he have a blissful family life. And I'm glad he's marrying earlier unlike other actors, marrying when they are almost on their 50's.
@darkangel662008

I totally agree with you. Maybe in a way he felt the pressure of having a family and kids because he said he was always about it during interviews. The girl is so luck because Hyun Jae is such a good guy.

When will others like So Ji Sub, Jo In Sung, Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Kyo? Damn they're all in their mid to late 30's. They should get married now and go back to work. :)
You're right! Almost every celebrity in Korea is single and almost pass the ideal marrying age. And look at the age of those who recently got married, the men are almost in their 50's and the women is at more or less at their 40's. So I'm glad that he found his match earlier so he can enjoy raising the family.