If you're still experiencing technical difficulties, please report it here.

Lee Jong Suk - Idk, I just don't like him at all. Maybe it's because the first drama I watched with him (W) left a sour taste in my mouth, but so far I've been watching another works with him and still can't seem to like him or his acting.

Park Shin Hye - I guess she and Lee Min Ho are the epytome of the saying "popularity is different from quality". She has skills, but not as much as some give her credit for. 

without a doubt lee minho,  i don't know i can't stand him.  maybe because i feel he is overhyped. 

jang geun suk,  he was fine in you are beautiful but after that I find him really annoying 

moon geun young,  son he jin and jun ji hyun follows the list 

KCdrama:

Interesting thread. 

hwang eum jung ; she looks and sounds fake. In heal me and kill me, i feel like she is kinda annoying and kinda over the top acting...and no offense to MJ, but she and lee jung suk looks like michael jackson to me for some strange reasons....

Jang geum suk:dun hate him but i just avoid watching his drama, not even sure why...watched him in you’re beautiful once,thats it. Didn’t like his character ....

Lee joon ki: dun hate him either but i think he looks like a villian, it’s weird when he is supposed to be a good guy,but his face and his razor sharp jawline just looks like a villianous character.

Gong yoo: i have nothing against him but i dun understand why he is like  super popular... 

lee seungi: again, just dun get why he is really popular

Thats all i can think of for now. 

OMGGGG I thought I was the only who thought that Lee Jung Suk looks like Michael Jackson xD.....When I first saw him in a drama,I was like wtf is that the korean MJ lol....

I like Jang Na Ra in Go Back Couple, but her previous dramas really got on my nerves it felt like she was playing the same character over and over.
Lee Jong Suk I liked in Dr Stanger and I hear your Voice but I did not like his other dramas very much.

Otps4Life:

OMGGGG I thought I was the only who thought that Lee Jung Suk looks like Michael Jackson xD.....When I first saw him in a drama,I was like wtf is that the korean MJ lol....

Yess, Finally,someone agreed with me. Lmao. I dun mind lee jung sung’s acting but when ppl be like omg,he is so handsome blah blah. In my mind, i’m like howww whyyy...he looks like Mj....and Hwang eun jung is like female version of lee jung suk.lol