Someone should write an article about his return and his contributions to the drama world! He's an awesome man. <3
Arduinne wrote: Someone should write an article about his return and his contributions to the drama world! He's an awesome man. <3

That gave me an idea.........should I write then?
Lets see!
shaz22 wrote: That gave me an idea.........should I write then?
Lets see!

Totally! He deserves some recognition and love. If you need any help I'm sure us KJW fans on here will lend a hand. My picture gallery of him grows so~
Arduinne wrote: Totally! He deserves some recognition and love. If you need any help I'm sure us KJW fans on here will lend a hand. My picture gallery of him grows so~

Omo....honto?
I send a message to one responsible of stalker guide, waiting for her green signal!
Hm I say if the person doesn't respond in the next few days to go for it! :D
I'd be glad to help ^_^
Someone has already sign up to write it! I hope she/he will write it soon! BTW he came out today! YAY!
So pic spamming cause I'm just too happy!

Wait wait wait is he taking a hiatus or is he saying that he's returning to us? I'm not sure what to feel because of this confusion. I want him back now if he's saying he's taking a hiatus but yay if he's back? So not sure D:
Arduinne wrote: Wait wait wait is he taking a hiatus or is he saying that he's returning to us? I'm not sure what to feel because of this confusion. I want him back now if he's saying he's taking a hiatus but yay if he's back? So not sure D:

I have no idea!
This guy would do things only if he wants, really wants to do it.....................so I guess we have to wait! But at least his service is over.
True I am glad he is back and it's not like he's saying he's quitting quitting so...so maybe hope? :D
Arduinne wrote: True I am glad he is back and it's not like he's saying he's quitting quitting so...so maybe hope? :D

That's all we can do.....lets just hope that we wouldn't remain hoping for too long!
*nods* But we'll always wait for him to return. So many are coming back from retirement so there is indeed hope.
I feel like pic spamming again!
Can I?