It is hard to say which Korean female or male celebrity has more flawless and fresh skin. Even most of the time, you can judge whether they wear makeup or not. However, here, I am going to share some secrets that different Korean actors and actresses shared with the public that how they take care of their skins:

Bae Suzy:  According to Suzy, she loves cleansing, and she uses the 424 cleansing regime or method to cleanse her skin. She also advises young girls to remove makeup in the right way as 100% clean skin has fewer chances of acne and other skin issues.

Song Ji-Eun: Who don't know pretty Korean singer Song Ji-Eun even many young guys have a crush on her. In her interviews, she disclosed that she doesn't compromise on having water even in tight schedules. She drinks 3-4 litres of water every day.  

Ha Ji-won: Who doesn't love the crystal clean looks of Empress Ki famed star Ha Ji-won. As a fan, I just thought it is the only magic of advanced makeup airbrushes and makeup artists behind her looks, but in actual, she looks so beautiful without having makeup. Ha Ji-won says that she doesn't compromise on the moisturization of her skin even keep a facial mist spray always with her. Only a few days ago, I also got one for my face.    

Song Joong-Ki’s: I am a big fan of The Descendant of the Sun actor, and in his interviews, he shared that he washes his face with milk to keep his skin glowing and flawless.

Park Shin-Hye: Another pretty lady who loves to put a mask on a daily basis to look hydrated and beautiful.  

Don't forget to share if you know any beauty secret of Korean celebrity. Please don't come with harsh comments and don't dare to call them plastic beauties.