Which combination of actor/actress would you like to see acting together?

Feel free to share your thoughts about the actors!

I will start:

Ji Soo and Seo Ye Ji : They are both my favorite and i think they are really fit each other in some dark mysterious drama.

Lee Jae Wook and Kim Hye Yoon : I saw them in 'Extraordinary You' and i will be glad to see them acting together again!

Jin Dong and Zhu Zhu have great chemistry in The Best Partner, but it is not a romance drama - so I want to see them again as a couple. 

Yang Shuo and Jiang Maggie - what a gorgeous couple they would be in a steamy romance drama!

Yang Shuo and Liu Tao have been great together twice before, I wouldn't mind seeing more of them together.

Kim SooHyun and Kim Taeri

Love these two. Would be interesting to see them act together. A good melo between them would be so interesting. 

Kang Dongwon and Lee Elijah

Bern hoping and wishingfor KDW to make a drama comeback, any genre would be fine. And i have been loving LELJ so much lately. Totally can see these two as a good pair. 

Gong Hyojin and Lee SeoJin

I so want LSJ in a romcom, and i trust GHJ most in any romcom. It would be interesting to see how LSJ would fair in a romcom. 

Yao Chen and Hu Ge

She has such presence, i love her so. She would be awesome to watch in a historic drama opposite Hu Ge. The political intrigue, court power struggle, harem conspiracies would be soooo good to watch with these two. 

Jin Dong and Sun Li

Both are awesome actors. Seeing them play as a high powered power couple in the modern political world would be awesome. Jin Dong could play an aspiring mayor of some city, while Sun Li could play a strong career woman. And both trying to play perfect couple as opponentr try to dig and make scandals of them

Annie Chen and Chris Wu

They were costars in Inborn Pair, where CW played ex-BF of AC. Would be interesting to watch them again in a good family drama. I totally  love AC, i need to watch her in a new drama. 

Satomi Ishihara and Yoo AhIn

Most likely not gonna happen, but it would be interesting to see them together in a cross nation drama production. In a crime thriller drama perhaps. 

If the combinations I'm naming have done a drama together then I am sorry as I'm still pretty new, but:

Park Seo-joon and IU

Lee Dong-wook and Son Ye-jin

Cho Seung-woo and Park Se-Jin

^^^ Ooh, Park Seo-joon and IU would be a good one!

kehrite:

^^^ Ooh, Park Seo-joon and IU would be a good one!

They'll be in the new movie together :)

Nice!

I think Lee Joon Gi and Kim Seul Gi would be fun together, as a serious, straitlaced guy who meets a free-spirited girl. 

Seo In Guk and Go Ara just because they're my favourites

Lee Joon Gi - Park Min Young

Size15FeetJames:

If the combinations I'm naming have done a drama together then I am sorry as I'm still pretty new, but:

Park Seo-joon and IU

Lee Dong-wook and Son Ye-jin

Cho Seung-woo and Park Se-Jin

OMG YAS  my life dream was to see Seo-Joon and IU acting together. So excited i will get to see them in Dream. Im screaming right here!!

LoveZhaoYibo:

Lee Joon Gi - Park Min Young

OH YEAH