Hello, A good two weeks ago I wrote an article about drama problems. I used this picture: I got loads of questions who they were and in which drama they play. But I don't know it either. So can anyone of you let me know who they are, thank you so much!!
The shower photo up left is Song Seung Hun from My Princess. The ones below him (2pics) are from Cool guy, Hot Ramen - Lee Ki Woo. The one up right on the other hand is Lee Dong Wook from Scent of a woman. But I'm not sure who the guy in the "...for the plot" pic is, sorry :/ // Edit; FOUND HIM. He's Kwon Sang Woo from Almost love! :D
himitsuju wrote: But I'm not sure who the guy in the "...for the plot" pic is, sorry :/

I know it is definitely not him, but his face reminds me of Lee Won Jong lol.
@Himitsuju: Thanks alot, mailed the people who wanted to know this. Thank you lifesafer~~~!
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
the guy from the 'for the plot' pic is from Stairway to Heaven the main male lead... it's the only drama I've watched with him =)) I know he played in Queen of Ambition as well, but I don't know from which drama is that pic...

I find this gif extreeeemely funny and I really want to know who this guy is and what drama/movie this is.
Can somebody tell me?
He is Jae Hee I'm not sure which drama is this but seems like my Delightful Girl
Can anyone identify this guy for me...?

Its bugging me I know I have seen him in something else but cant think what...this pic is from Wonderful Mama where he has a very minor role.
Hi!

I started to watch the new drama Empress Ki and I wondered who is this actor. I've seen him in Dr. Champ but I think I've seen him somewhere else. I can't find him in the cast list, he's a supportive actor that isn't even in the cast list of the drama's official's site and I think they never mention his name. Here in Empress Ki he's one of Wang Go men and in Dr Champ he is in the judo's training team.

Do you know him?

I also thought that I have seen him before. But I can't tell you who it is :( I was also looking around online and I couldn't find him in the cast…strange…
I've just found the actor of Dr Champ through asianwiki. His name is Kim Hyeong Beom and I can't find him in MDL. Now I'm not sure they are the same actor... What do you think?

Maybe I'm confussed, or it's such a small role that it's not included in their filmography. I think that Yum Dong Hun has also a supportive role in Empress Ki drama, is a minister.
Yeah, i think that should be him (Kim Hyeong Beom) :D I haven't noticed Yum Dong Hun in the drama
This minister reminds me of him: