Hola fellow drama lovers! I'm Ari_Lee a.k.a. LisNoir, so if you see someone calling me Lis it's because of that. Either way, I don't mind. I'm also the South Korean moderator and I come with an important message: a guideline for how discussion threads should be made.

The first thing you need to do when you are going to make a new discussion thread is thoroughly check if there is already one for the same topic. Making a duplicate thread will just waste your time, and mine, since I will either close, merge, or probably delete the repeated thread. Please use the search feature the forum has.

If you don't know where the search is, look at the image below.

You can also check the "Directory" threads. These are stickies at the top of the forum, but you shouldn't solely rely on those since they are not always up to date.

Once you have made sure there are no threads for the actor you want to discuss/fangirl about, here is the basic info the thread should contain.

- Poster/image of the actor
- Link to the MDL database entry (if available)
- Bio
- Filmography (although this can be optional)
- Videos (make sure these are spoiler free)

Also, please do not post any spoilers on that first post containing the information. You can always make a second post after that initial one and fangirl/rave/rant to your heart's desire. Spoilers outside of drama discussion threads should be hidden by using white font.

This is an example of how the thread should look. Click!

Personally, I don't mind any discussion thread which, at least, has a poster/image, MDL database link and video. But the thread looks a bit more complete with all the elements I mentioned above. We have to remember that while some of us may know a lot of the Korean actors, dramas, and movies others may not. So making a new thread with just the title of the drama/film/show and saying "This was awesome." is not very informative.

Also, if the thread you are making it's not for discussion, but for another type of topic which is not country specific, I suggest also searching the General Asia forum since new threads for an existing topic will also be merged.

Thanks for your cooperation and don't hesitate to ask me anything you have doubts about! :D