Hello!

So as the title suggests, I'm looking for tips and advices on how to follow actors and actresses. I don't mean to simply follow them on insta or MDL, but also get updates on their photoshoot projects, commercial projects, etc.

Please don't get me wrong, I don't mean this in any stalkerish way. But like how you would follow famous idols on twitter, and you'd be updated on almost all their projects. 

There's quite a few actors and actresses that I like not just because of their acting but also because of their beautiful faces. And I'm one of those people who just love collecting pictures of their favourite celebrities. 

I know popular actors have their own update pages from fan on almost all social medias, but a bit more underrated actors don't. And I'd like to know what are the other sources one can check, esp in the Korean side. Is there any app or website that's widely used by the k fandoms? 

Before I finish this post, just following the actors insta doesn't work 😭. At least my fav actress doesn't post any new photoshoot on her insta. 

Thank you a lot in advance, and have a nice day/evening! ❤️