Prescription should have been something written like 

1 - 1 -1 ( TDS)

(One pic thrice a day) , than

Loading all the vitamins in single IV .

Energy overflowing………LOL

ehehehehe

ginkgo_leaves:

M his fan since ‘my liberation notes’, 

He did not get much dialogues to deliver, but man what a job he did with his eyes n gazes.

He does something to you when he simply walks even, did u  too notice this?

Mine's triggered when he said, 'then what should I do?' before Mijung said worship me

ginkgo_leaves:

What one has to do in order to join?

fill this to become a member: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/korean-actors-actresses/79243-modern-visionary-fox-club?pid=2348973&page=1#p2348973

you can use template like I did here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/korean-actors-actresses/79243-modern-visionary-fox-club?pid=2352277&page=1#p2352277

Nienna:

Am I wrong to think that we aren't supposed to comment?  (I can be that dumb, BTW) 

Ive updated it just now: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/korean-actors-actresses/79243-modern-visionary-fox-club?pid=2539743&page=6#p2539743

Highlights of Heo Youngman's Food Travel: SSK Ver.

Kku's stay that the landlord doesn't know🤣
100% Worthable Clip🤞 Careful on the voice for starstruck accident※
The taste of beef tripe sundae makes Kku's true reaction goes out😳
We'd want to go anywhere if offal sundae and Kku are together..★
Kku, the aspiring entertainer who prepared an impersonation for the diner😁 
Adored guy's ideal type with a big reveal, feat. can I be a funny-looking person, too?
[MOOD. ME TOO, BRUH, ME TOO]
Delicious tofu that makes you wanna taste😝
Kku's menu identity, filled with memories🍜
He drew on the spot and it's this much?! What is Kku's drawing skill that doesn't kneel down even in front of a cartoonist?
Funny and bright Jang Doyeon's THE ideal type? What's the ideal type that Kku unveils in "Heo Youngman's Food Travel"?
A real regular naengmyeon restaurant certified by cold noodle's lover Kku? His best friend Choi Yoon-young also fell in love with Daejeon Cold Noodles & Beef!

brb sobbing-

@ginkgo_leaves, true, he's surgery-free, but gotten double eyelids (a natural trait of growing older *cries*), and yes the way he conveyed his expressions via micro-acting is immensely divine, ngl

And with your given answers, you've been welcomed as the newest member of MVFC! Welcome!!

ginkgo_leaves:

Me bowing through my waist (as in period c-k drama)

Cud I paste some stuff from the drama MLN? As the character of Gu made me notice this actor. 

I am asking, because this is the forum for our god, so will it fit in that flow if I write abt his one of the drama? I need your permission to write.

sure! mayhaps I didn't specify clearly from the club's rules, so I state here,

you're freely expressing anything related to him, be either any projects he led, any commercials he was involved in, or sharing what has been disclosed from him, be either from his socmed or interviews and so forth (but DO NOT SHARE ANY PRIVATE INFOS OF HIM FROM ANY FANSITES, AND I CONDONE FANSITE PICS OF HIM AS WELL AS MENTIONED FROM THE RULES)

so, yes, feel free. anything as long as you comply

ginkgo_leaves:

Ok, got it. Thx.

I read it while digging up everything abt MLN.

And I liked those lines a lot, sharing here, hoping you guys also would find equally soul searching.

(1. We all know we should love ourselves, but that isn’t as easy as it sounds. It’s hard to trust ourselves, so we end up beating ourselves up and criticising who we are. 

2. Only when you see a person for exactly who they are, do they feel comfortable being themselves? That also helps you to look deeper into yourself the same. FL did that for Mr. Gu and helped him get back on track, back to her. Personally, I learned that,

it’s not words that change a person (change for good reason). It’s unchanging patience and sincerity towards that person which changes them.

ooo, good insight you've got there~

to be honest, society nowadays in this modern era is pretty much rare when it comes to worship and all, esp. from South Korea's side; all due to a 'religion manipulation scam' as displayed via documentary back from Netflix recently. When it comes to love, this trait is pretty much hard to find, considering other aspects and all

I wish those act of service applied from the kdrama itself will be on my real life to do, like unconsciously ofc

O HUI 2023

Kku's 'Miracle Toning Challenge'
Kku's 'Toning Point'
O HUI's departure with Capt. Kku "Happy Sun Flight"

Unwavery Skin Core Power, O HUI's Prime Advancer Ampoule Serum

throwback for O HUI 2022

oh, forgot something.
have you guys been to O HUI's exhibition before? Here's the unveiling of 1st VR exhibition,

The First Geniture Maison Exhibit

join the journey

throwback: Vogue Korea X Armani Privé Oct 2022 Issue

What's inside Kku's go-to bag?

ginkgo_leaves:

He didn’t have monolid in MLN? 

Last two lines of yours, I second it.

It's a little observation there if you've seen this character poster, altho unnoticed whenever he has screentime all awhile

EDIT: oh wait, it's crease. apologies for my mistake ^_^"

don't worry, it goes naturally whenever one goes into the golden, prime age. This video explains why

ginkgo_leaves:

B/W with lily…….plz bring defibrillator 

even his hairstyle is reminiscent of a flower. like an orchid, oof-

ginkgo_leaves:

M weak for white crisp shirt with full sleeves (either will do rolled up or French cuff)

So all pics here  in whites are literally…….drooling 

now you know why I'm a little weak when it comes to white that fits him
but, im all weak when him wearing black turtleneck or black v-sleeveless shirt

ginkgo_leaves:

I had already said that in previous write up,

Black rulz”.        (In that blackyaks pics)

Black is like black merc/limo,  no replacement for it.

ginkgo_leaves:

It was an orchid? I thought of lily.

you're right, I mistook and cant distinguish those two hahahhaha

ginkgo_leaves:

Btw, would I be thrown out of this club if I confess something???

(Me fingers crossed , while typing this)

I kinda have dibs on JunHo too. ( there I said it)

I am jus hoping it’s nt a crime to be fan of more than one.

Junho? Do you mean, junho of 2pm?

if the celeb has, like related to or has a connection with kku (ie. friends irl or colleague to any mediums that has kku too), I'm alright. but since he doesn't have any relation to that so far to my knowledge, a little warning.