Army on a Tree Wallpaper Preview

(my case as desktop's lockscreen, of course)

coming soon: MDL watchlist theme, light and dark ver. - on progress

I FINALLY MADE IT! HIS MDL BIO

here. just read
brb lemme cri in happy tears~~

ginkgo_leaves:

Your case is solid sound case.    :-x

not that heavy, heavier one halp- TT v TT

ginkgo_leaves:

Gone through bio, great job .

T♥h♥u♥m♥b♥s♥ ♥u♥p

(One very very tiny thing, I dint c any mention of ‘MLN’ in bio there, as that was the drama which made me his fan.)

Thank you! Actually, I do. The editor shortens my long-ass paragraph to fit the standard of the site hahahahha. I can share the original one. wanna?

ginkgo_leaves:

Yeeeeeeees

But then cudnt u edit as per their req of size n fit MLN there???

Plz plz do dat.

I honestly believe, many viewers wud come visit his bio after watching MLN, n sorta get disappointed not to c their familiar drama name there.

(Of course it’s my humble opinion)

okie, I copypaste what I did originally

Son Seok Koo is an actor in three fields: theater, drama and film, art director, and short film director who now works under SBD Entertainment. After graduating from Methodica Acting Studio for Film & Theater (transferred to Vancouver Institute of Media Arts), he returned to his hometown to secure small theater roles and managed to land lead roles in indie films such as King of Oedipus, Voyzchek, Nanjawans, Contact Point, and Slight Fever. In 2014, he became art director and stage actor, where he rewrote scripts for the 5th stage play: Love is Burning, adapted from Sam Shepard's Fool for Love. From there, he was recruited for Netflix's Sense8 Season 2 (2017).

Although he gradually gains popularity during his acting career, starting with Matrimonial Chaos, Wedding, and Be Melodramatic for the romantic and melodramatic aspects, he never forgets to challenge himself in versatile roles: psychopath, detective, politics, and military. A few years later he made his directorial debut for a segment of the 2021 anthology film Unframed, "Rebroadcast".

Starting in 2022, he took the breakout role of alcoholic Mr. Gu from My Liberation Notes, which escalated him to fame. In the very same year,  the sequel of The Outlaws, "The Roundup", where he made his villainous role, earned more than 12 million moviegoers domestically in the post-COViD 19 pandemic era; hence awarded Best New Actor for the 42nd Korean Association of Film Critic Awards, Best Actor for Brand of The Year Awards 2022 & placing runner-up for Actor of The Year (Domestic) for Kinolights Awards 2022. With these awards, he's searched as one of Incruit's Star of The Year for the section of Broadcast/Entertainment.

While awaiting his small screen comebacks: the sequel of D.P. and Murder DIEary, he will make his theater comeback in 9 years named Army on a Tree, with the role of a recruiter. With the contributions he worked on, dubbed as 'script researcher' from Big Bet, also experienced by helping production crews from his projects, especially directors & scriptwriters, and getting numerous love calls from popular commercial brands; he's been shortlisted as a new entry actor of no. 7 for Forbes Korea's Power Celebrity Top 40 2023 & CINE21 2023's Noteworthy Actor.

This is the one that has been improvised (from myself many times), I just don't know why the editor cut out the MLN & Forbes Korea part cuz both are actually legit and authentic for the industry

ginkgo_leaves:

Oh no!

It is such a well put in words.....so nice write up......not a single word deserves omission. 

Hmmmm.......what to say!

Still MLN needs to be there somewhere in betn. 

ginkgo_leaves:

@ mdl bio of his i meant,  MLN shd be there.

yeah, it's a little ashamed, but it is what it is

ginkgo_leaves:

Lol....how do u get such an apt gif, n that too within no time.  Or u have stack of it?

Was just wondering,  u c. 

I either google with searching 'son sukku gif', or heading to tumblr and search the same name, Im a little lazy to save unless if it's worthwhile hahahaha

Krystale Mitaesa:

Army on a Tree Wallpaper Preview

(my case as desktop's lockscreen, of course)

coming soon: MDL watchlist theme, light and dark ver. - on progress

Made the 1st MDL watchlist theme to public; unfortunately, it's for VIP

ginkgo_leaves:

Yeah.....hmmm.....I don't have VIP

you will once you earn something TT v TT

Let's Be Loved with Travel~

Travel's Easy with Kyowon Tour X Son Sukku

Brand Film 30s CF
Brand Film 15s CF
Travel's Easy X Kku's Ad Campaign BTS
Travel's Easy X Kku Making Film
Travel's Easy, Gladfully Brand Film 1
Travel's Easy, Gladfully Brand Film 2
Travel is a Must-Have Brand Film 3
Model Kku's Travel Preferences Interview_Travel Emoji Episode 

Details for the Campaign >>

Army on a Tree Promo(s)

Teaser

1st Spot Video

Theater Casts' Interview

Practice Stage Sketch (with actress Choi Heeseo)
Theater Casts' Tarot Card Interview

<< Role Posters

You can also support those videos in alternate YT channel, LG Arts Center (will be updated for the AoaT theater play - playlist in a latter time)

so, I've said this countless times before, since last year,

he'd definitely be on New World Dept. Store. For sure, cuz

Names
SHINSEGAESON SUKKUConclusion
Origin Names
신세계 (Shinsegye)
손석구 (Son Seok Gu)
SSG = SSG [ㅅㅅㄱ]

and voila, he made his own jackpot 

SHINSEGAE UNIVERSE CLUB

South Korea's Privilege, SHINSEGAE UNIVERSE CLUB is born! (1min AD)
South Korea's Privilege, SHINSEGAE UNIVERSE CLUB is born! (30s AD)
South Korea's Privilege, SHINSEGAE UNIVERSE CLUB is born! (20s AD)
South Korea's Privilege, SHINSEGAE UNIVERSE CLUB  is born! (15s AD)

IM WHEEZING AT THIS POINT, SOMEONE STAHP ME FROM LAUGHIN-

Krystale Mitaesa:
IM WHEEZING AT THIS POINT, SOMEONE STAHP ME FROM LAUGHIN-

I can't do it even for myself plsss

sapphire:

I can't do it even for myself plsss

I can't defend him at this point. Im awaiting his behind-the-scenes before and after he's done this, my life would be upside down, I'm KEKKKK