Addicted to Nice Guy/Innocent Man right now, so while I've been waiting 4 the next ep....I've been re-watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal 4 Song Joong-ki.

Expectation

Reality...lol

(cc:stina)

(cc:stina)

OMG....let?s just stare at this and not do anything for a couple of minutes.
lol. i was thinking of rewatching SKS, too only those parts with Yoo Ah In and SJK but cant do it now.. got so many on my PTW list plus variety show...
btw, i like nice guy, too. and also waiting for next eps.. :D high five!
4winkay wrote: btw, i like nice guy, too. and also waiting for next eps.. :D high five!

winkay.....

^_^/
nekoblah wrote:

[Source]

I saw those pics yesterday and almost died from the cuteness of it!! :3
He's a legitimate flower boy, no surgery or artificial modificacions ♥
In Running Man he once had a challenge he had to get the guest to say about him (SJK) that he was unattractive & he said something like I have never been called ugly in my life to provoke the requisite response & we can see why he was always gawjuss!!!!!
RainFlower wrote: In Running Man he once had a challenge he had to get the guest to say about him (SJK) that he was unattractive & he said something like I have never been called ugly in my life to provoke the requisite response & we can see why he was always gawjuss!!!!!

ahaha did any quest say he is unattractive???
RainFlower wrote: In Running Man he once had a challenge he had to get the guest to say about him (SJK) that he was unattractive & he said something like I have never been called ugly in my life to provoke the requisite response & we can see why he was always gawjuss!!!!!

Which episode was it?? :O I don't remember that XD
I cant remember the episode but each of the RM members had a phrase or words they had to make the guest say without letting the guest realise that it was part of a game. When they found out that phrase had to be elicited by SJK the RM groaned cos he is the prettiest out of all of them (including Ji hyo IMO) so applies least to him hahahaha
RainFlower wrote: I cant remember the episode but each of the RM members had a phrase or words they had to make the guest say without letting the guest realise that it was part of a game. When they found out that phrase had to be elicited by SJK the RM groaned cos he is the prettiest out of all of them (including Ji hyo IMO) so applies least to him hahahaha

do you remember the guests???? I REALLY want to watch ir right now!! :D
beca256 wrote: do you remember the guests???? I REALLY want to watch ir right now!! :D

it wasnt anyone famous lemme check the wiki RM page to see if i can remember
I think its episode 21 21 Raise Kim Je-dong's Heartbeat Make Kim Je-dong Say Certain Phrases
Li'l Song Joong Ki <3

lol he looks like a girl...