omo...i want one for xmas!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdA8aOQQYJs

I can't even tell how many times I watched this video.... It's really unbelievable. Whenever Song Joong Ki is on the screen, be it a TV program or a drama, I feel like watching it over and over again... He is incredible....

This is a video made for Céci. Really really beautiful....
i love him.. i totally do.. first saw him in Nice Guy preview and have been addicted to him ever since.. i was pretty shocked as to how i missed him all along!! hehe.... just curious.. is he supposed to enlist any time soon?? the thought troubles me..
I saw him in the drama Sungkyunkwan scandal where he played the role of a playboy I felt wow he looks cute but seeing him play the role of a man who wants to take revenge on his ex-girlfriend in Nice guy i felt my heart pounding. He is a very good actor. If i'm asked i would give him a 10/10 overall.
He is so adorable, love him ><
Anyone know where I can watch him on some variety shows with english subs? Or at least a list of his appearances (episode numbers? dates?) on shows like Strong Heart, etc? I havent been able to find much information about it. Thanks!
He was a regular cast of "Running Man" in the epis 1 to 41, than came as guest in epis 66, cameo in 71, 97! I don't know if he were in other variety shows though!
I LOVE SONG JOONG KI, I ABSOLUTLY ADORE HIM! I first saw him in innocent man, then only after that i started to watch running man, i loved it! he is cute and sexy at the same damn time!
shaz22 wrote: He was a regular cast of "Running Man" in the epis 1 to 41, than came as guest in epis 66, cameo in 71, 97!
I don't know if he were in other variety shows though!

Thank you very much! Iknew he was on Running Man, but not what episodes.

The only other appearance I've been able to find was episode 22 of Strong Heart. I watched it on Viki, but it had no subs. I wish I knew more Korean!
if you discovered him in innocent man, it means you haven't seen yet the Sungyunkwan Scandal. Song Jonng Ki is just GREAT in it. Incredible... The rest of the cast is very nice too, and the drama is one of the most entertaining I have watched. So I highly recommend :)
ChingooLaotang wrote: I LOVE SONG JOONG KI, I ABSOLUTLY ADORE HIM!

I first saw him in innocent man, then only after that i started to watch running man, i loved it! he is cute and sexy at the same damn time!

If you discovered him in innocent man, it means you haven't seen yet the Sungyunkwan Scandal which is a great and a very entertaining drama. And Song Joong Ki in it is just unbelievable. That's how I had discovered him and why I watched Innocent Man after. So I highly highly recommend...
asliceofkate wrote: Thank you very much! Iknew he was on Running Man, but not what episodes.

The only other appearance I've been able to find was episode 22 of Strong Heart. I watched it on Viki, but it had no subs. I wish I knew more Korean!

To add on to this, he was also on Star Golden Bell 258. You can watch it here with english subs.
bakaleya wrote: To add on to this, he was also on Star Golden Bell 258. You can watch it here with english subs.

Thanks! I love you :)
Song Joong Ki is definitely the cutest guy out there.

I'm not sure if you'll find this interesting but here it is, few hours of digital painting practice:

In honour of neaa who made stalker guide article:

and

--------------------
p.s. in first video he talks about this movie :D
http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/897/hearty-paws-2