MDL Actor Profile[/URL]

Song Joong-ki is South Korean actor and MC. He made his acting debut in 2008 with a role in Frozen Flower and went on to become a regular host on the KBS music show Music Bank. He is best known for his role as Goo Yong-ha in the 2010 KBS drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal, for which he won two awards at the 2010 KBS Drama Awards.--Wikipedia

[U]TV Dramas
The Innocent Man (KBS2, 2012)
Tree With Deep Roots (SBS, 2011)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2, 2010)
OB/GYN Doctors (SBS, 2010)
Will It Snow For Christmas? (SBS, 2009)
My Fair Lady (KBS2, 2009) (cameo)
Triple (MBC, 2009)
My Precious Child (KBS2, 2008)
Love Racing (YTN, 2008)

Films
Werewolf Boy (2012)
Penny-Pinching Romance (2011)
Rio (Korean dubbing, 2011)
Hearty Paws 2 (2010)
The Case of Itaewon Homicide (2009)
Five Senses of Eros: Believe in the Moment (2009)
Frozen Flower (2008)

Variety shows
MNet Pretty Boys: A Wrong Situation(2008)
KBS Let's Go Dream Team! Season 2 (2009)
KBS Music Bank (2009)
SBS Running Man(2010 - 2011)
QTV I'm Real Song Joong-Ki(2011)

Books
Beautiful Skin Project (2010)

Awards
2010 Asia Model Festival Awards: Fashionista Award
2010 KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
2010 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Yoo Ah In (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
2010 SBS Entertainment Awards: Variety New Star Award (Running Man)
2010 Style Icon Awards: New Style Icon, Actor

Others
Agency Star Page
Deep Rotted Tree Discussion Thread-Caution Contains Spoilers
I know him more from Running Man than anything. I was surprised when I learned he's in his late 20s.
I keep forgetting the first time I saw him was in Triple and I thought he was adorable and... 17 years old....So, yeah I was surprised when I found out I'm not much older than him...lol

Another scene steeler: See Triple, SungKyunkwan Scandal and everything else he is in...hottie.
I want to see penny pinching romance.
He was so cute in Triple :) however I liked him in Will It Snow At Christmas and Take Care Of The Young Lady as well :D
I've seen him in Tree With Deep Roots and Sungkyunkwan Scandal and for a few seconds in My fair lady. I don't remember seeing him in A frozen flower. :/
I want to watch Penny-Pinching Romance. I'm still not very convinced that he is a good actor because he acted only supporting roles, and I think he is more popular because of how he looks and not because of his acting. Maybe he will impress in Penny-Pinching Romance.
LisNoir wrote:

LisNoir wrote:

loved the above pics...(^_^)
yoona wrote: I've seen him in Tree With Deep Roots and Sungkyunkwan Scandal and for a few seconds in My fair lady. I don't remember seeing him in A frozen flower. :/
I want to watch Penny-Pinching Romance. I'm still not very convinced that he is a good actor because he acted only supporting roles, and I think he is more popular because of how he looks and not because of his acting. Maybe he will impress in Penny-Pinching Romance.

TBH Yoona, I don't find him as good looking but i do think he's a pretty decent actor...i have only seen him in SS and DRT though hehehe
kamz wrote: TBH Yoona, I don't find him as good looking but i do think he's a pretty decent actor...i have only seen him in SS and DRT though hehehe

He is a pretty decent actor for supporting roles. :p I want to see how would he handle a main role.
yoona wrote: He is a pretty decent actor for supporting roles. :p I want to see how would he handle a main role.

He has a moving coming up or it may have already released (i'm not sure)...
He looks like a peeping Tom in that first picture...*sigh*

I hate some of those magazine concepts...