I'm searching for a supernatural/alien movie where a group of aliens and humans break a pair of siblings, male and female, out of what I can only describe as an alien testing or holding facility; they're held in the giant bulletproof glass chambers. The movie starts off with the group having Christmas dinner years before the siblings are confined, the siblings father dies there. They may be alien but they look completely human. The alien boy has a bouncy ball that he takes everywhere. An organization breaks into the facility wanting to kidnap/kill the siblings but the group saves them and they run away. The siblings have the ability to hack and take control of some sort of satellite, i'm can't remember if it's a laser that can destroy everything or it can take control of all electronics, it's something like that. There are quite a few car chases and one where the boy uses the satellite to destroy the cars behind them. At the end the siblings fake their death by falling into what seems to be acid or lava. I'm fairly certain it's Korean but it may also be Japanese. PLEASE help me, I remember so much but not the name :(

No time traveling or historical elements, it's more science fiction 

I think I found the movie you are looking for. It is called Alienoid , a 2022 South Korean science fantasy action film directed by Choi Dong-hoon. The movie follows the adventures of Guard and Thunder, two humanoid robots who travel through time to stop the aliens’ plan to take over Earth. The siblings you mentioned are Yian and Mureuk, who are the children of an alien and a human. They have the ability to hack and control a satellite that can destroy anything with a laser beam. The movie has many car chases, explosions, and twists. The movie ends with Yian and Mureuk faking their death by jumping into a volcano. It is the first part of a planned trilogy. I hope this helps you. 

Unfortunately not, the main characters are two young adults; there are no historical elements or time traveling to this movie. Thanks anyway @MeL0n-353G3

Do you then remember the release date of the movie ?

Is it 'Space Sweepers'. It has similar story in a sci-fi environment.

Definitely not Space Sweepers. I watched it years ago i'm sure it came out around 2014 or at least that's what the special effects make it seem like. It takes place on earth, aliens are a part of it but they look human, it has more of a vibe of Fabricated City if you've watched that

EUROPE RAIDERS! It's freaking Chinese! 

Lol, didn't expect it to be Chinese , but good to know.?