watched both 15 & 16...awesome!!!...17 is out as well...no subs yet
Just finished watching ep. 16.... Ep. 17 what will happen? Going to watch it NOW:-)
just watched ep. 17...Dong Hole soooo funny :D...next ep. preview looked interesting..looking forward to it
I love this show and I also love this guys, all of them except Hye Sung, I can't seem to like this guy no matter what he does. Am I the only one? Please someone tell me that I'm not the only one. lol
Sayers wrote: I love this show and I also love this guys, all of them except Hye Sung, I can't seem to like this guy no matter what he does. Am I the only one? Please someone tell me that I'm not the only one. lol

he does seem a bit odd..but i don't dislike him as such..i'm sort of neutral..my fav is ofcourse oori Eric-ssi <3
KamZ wrote: he does seem a bit odd..but i don't dislike him as such..i'm sort of neutral..my fav is ofcourse oori Eric-ssi <3

I like Eric too < 3 but my favorite is Andy, though he's kinda absent most of the time, I loved him during episode 18. Have you seen it?
Sayers wrote: I like Eric too < 3 but my favorite is Andy, though he's kinda absent most of the time, I loved him during episode 18. Have you seen it?

watching episode 18 right now actually...3rd part...although it's a bit difficult to watch since i'm at office lol...i've to be very super alert at all times...if my boss catches me i'm a dead meat lol...

and i sort of agree with you about Hye Sung..after having watched (whatever i've watched..20mins maybe lol) of ep. 18...he does seem like a self-conceited ba****d lol
just watched ep. 18...White Team is boring and no fun at all...I am all for naughty and haughty Team Black :)...go go go FIGHTING!!!! Team Black FTW \^^/
KamZ wrote: just watched ep. 18...White Team is boring and no fun at all...I am all for naughty and haughty Team Black :)...go go go FIGHTING!!!!

Team Black FTW \^^/

Fighting Team Black!
JJ was the best one btw. I could barely breath during his date. I just love him. < 3 And Eric's part was good too, so jealous that the girl had the chance to sit on his lap.
Watched episode 19 like 10 hours ago. Anyone else? Aigoo, Andy-shi finally got some more funny moments. I'm so proud of him. < 33 And THAT kiss.. Melted my heart. OMG, I loooove the bromance between this guys. < 33 Can I take them home? Can I?
i totally forgot to check for the subs for ep. 19 lol...just found out that it's already up..will be watching it tonight for sure...^^
3 times 6....36??!!!!!!!!!!!...wth Eric-ssi...hahahahhahaa...too cute <3
Ep. 20 subbed...yippeeeeeeeeeee yay
KamZ wrote: Ep. 20 subbed...yippeeeeeeeeeee yay

I already watched it last sunday:-)