With all six members of Shinhwa:
Eric Mun
Lee MinWoo
Kim DongWan
Shin Hyesung
Park JunJin
Andy Lee

Concept
The show will attempt to take on a different format/concept every week such as documentary, comedy, music, and more; thus giving viewers a 'variety' of channels and laughter.

Trailer (with eng subs)
Trailer 1
Trailer 2
i'll add more info as and when i find it...this is all i could at the moment...couldn't find any wiki page for it..lis-ssi?! lol
i'm going to watch this:-)excited!!!hope the episode will sub as soon as it release:-) Shinwa hwaiting!!!
i'm going to watch this:-)excited!!!hope the episode will sub as soon as it release:-) Shinwa hwaiting!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: i'm going to watch this:-)excited!!!hope the episode will sub as soon as it release:-)
Shinwa hwaiting!!!

i'm watching a subbed episode btw...lol
'Music and Lyrics? is a reality/romance show that collaborates a top actress and an amazing songwriter to write a one-of-a-kind song in 30 days.

It is a variety show that is similar to MBC?s ?We Got Married?. It shows an actress and a male artist forming a relationship while making songs.

lol miahne...that's all the info i could gather....will edit later if i manage to find more heh...

Anybody watching this or planning to watch this?!
I have seen one ep. with Kim So Eun and JunHo and it was quite interesting...^^
KamZ wrote: i'm watching a subbed episode btw...lol

how is it?
and sorry for double posting:-(
darkangel662008 wrote: how is it?
and sorry for double posting:-(

no worries...

it's quite funny...i'm liking it so far...got busy with something so couldn't finish it...continuing again lol...do you want the link?
KamZ wrote: no worries...

it's quite funny...i'm liking it so far...got busy with something so couldn't finish it...continuing again lol...do you want the link?

of course
darkangel662008 wrote: of course

i'm not sure if i am allowed to post the links here..so let me pm it to you ^^
darkangel662008 wrote: of course

sent it..check your pm
hahahaha they are like babies..so cute...ofcourse it's not as amazing as RM but it's still fun ^^
KamZ wrote: sent it..check your pm

yup!!!received it already!!!thanks:-)
I don't really know Shinhwa so it's a bit hard to know who is who but still it was really funny I really liked it can't wait for ep 2 :D
Lylina wrote: I don't really know Shinhwa so it's a bit hard to know who is who but still it was really funny I really liked it can't wait for ep 2 :D

I know them because of their maknae... Andy was in 1st season of we got married...and his really cute and sweet!!!and Ju jin was also in the later part of 1st season..i know they were the 1st generation of idols..and it's good that they are still together:-)