Hi

Nice to meet all

I hope someone will help me about something which i need about that drama. 

Actually i have watched till episode 6,still not getting that business revenge sub plot clearly.So i want you to help in understanding this drama in a simple way. I did research on summary of this drama and read lot of other reviews in mydramalist,but still i want some more to know. I got the whole beginning point correctly.That main guy is cold hearted and at one point his heart transplanted with good person's heart,ie.heroine's fiancee.( i watched tlill episode 6) Coming to business revenge..i got basic dramatic line of getting his uncle's company etc. but i didnt get what are those meetings and what exactly he do.why that process of getting that company taking that much drama.what are his plans.what did he do.how did his uncle took it.and what exactly is happening in that business revenge one.what exactly is main character in that aspect. 

what is main plot of the story..i mean a beginning a middle and an end.if take this story how did you write it. Pls write the full story to me like a short story.( nOt in detailed.).pls do help me.

Thanks in advance.

[SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY (text in white]

I only watched it till ep 14 (and have it on-hold right now), but I'll try my best :)

I don't think it was ever fully explained exactly how, but his uncle stole his father's company when the latter died (the company was supposed to be passed on to someone else I believe). With the help of 'Gold Partners', who are not afraid to pull some dirty tricks, the main guy is trying to take revenge by making his uncle's company go bankrupt.

[PAST EPISODE 6]: he does succeed in getting the company as good as bankrupt, but has a change of heart thanks to the main female lead. Instead of tearing it down, he decides to become the CEO of his dad's former company and bring it back into business (and this time, without any dirty tricks). Now it's him vs. Gold Partners as they try to take each other's company out.

There's more going on, like the mystery behind the fiancee's death, but this is more or less what the whole revenge thing is about. I hope this clears things up a bit ^^