Hello guys! I'm new to the kdrama world. I just recently finished Descendants of the Sun, and I have to say that was so good. I was so attached to the characters and i cried so much in that kdrama. The romance was so cute I couldn't help myself but smile. I need another kdrama that will give me the same reaction. Something that'll make me cry a lot. Something that is super good. Thanks~

I also watched stairway to heaven, which was pretty sad also. I need shows with romance and a lot of drama with tearjerkint moments!
Hope I'm not recommending things you've seen already:

These ones are my favorites that are REALLY wonderful with romance and tear-jerking moments:

Empress Ki
The Bridal Mask
Kill Me, Heal Me
It's Okay, That's Love
Another Miss Oh
That Winter, The Wind Blows
The Princess' Man
Scent of a Woman
Marriage Contract
Secret

Thanks! I watched the first episode of that winter, the wind blows. I heard it has a slow start/progression but I'll stick to it
maybe City Hunter? pretty dramatic at some points and the drama has lots of action scenes and a veeeeeery good looking Lee Minho :D
hello yuri and welcome to dramaworld i agree with violingal. you should watch the dramas that she recommended but i want to add 
king2heart 
cruel city 
gu family book
@DearYuri

TWTWB does have a slow first episode, but it quickly picks up and there are MANY moments where Jo In Sung impresses with the emotional moments that made me tear up A LOT. <333 

It's one of my very favorite melodramas. <3
Thanks for the recommendations guys!  

@ViolinGal Im on episode 4 and I already like how the story is rolling out. This is turning out to be very good :D
I'm sorry, I love you. It's pretty old, but it's the saddest yet one of the greatest drama that I've ever watched, and I did watch a few... (I love melos :D )

That winter the wind blows is pretty good too, the first half got me so hooked, but sadly it went downhill from there...but still a good drama to watch.

An on-going drama that I enjoy a lot is uncontrollably fond, but sadly there are only 4 eps out.
IS,ILY is definitely a sad romance. So Ji Sub is brilliant in his role and they all play a great part. It was my first 'tragedy' i watched so i think that's why i hold it so dear. Brilliant
1 Litre of Tears, but it's Japanese, for me at least i literally cried at least 1 litres of tears, if not more, watching this.
If you haven't cried in every episode after episode 2 then something is wrong with you, in my opinion at least.
It is also a very good drama to watch, highly rated, good actors with good if not great acting and the plot is amazing.
I honestly can't watch it again because it was that good if not great since it was that sad to watch, if you get what i mean?