So it is definitely going to drive me nuts if I can't remember what drama this was, and looking through my list, nothing is popping out.

The only scene that is standing out to me is where the female lead's mother comes back and acts like she is well off.  However, she is only there to get money from the daughter, and I think the male lead finds this out.  Then the revelation happens that the mother wasn't getting the money for herself, but for another daughter she has who is extremely ill.  The female lead realizes she has a younger sister and meets the mother and the sister as they leave at the airport.

Save me~

The only one that comes to mind is weightlifting fairy, but the main lead's mom is who comes back and asks for money (for her sick daughter) and then he goes meet her at the airport and asks to see the picture of his younger sister (he doesn't actually meets her).
Yeah, Fanitha is right, it sounds like Weightlifting Fairy, but it was the main MALE lead not the female lead.
Nope, wasn't that.  The female lead is older, and even the little sister would be in her teens.  It is definitely the female lead, and the male lead I think pays the mother thinking he needs to step in.  The little sister looks to have gone through chemo as she is wearing a beanie to hide the hair loss I think.  I just remember the female lead waving to her at the airport.
warm and cozy , when she told her she is going to ope a restaurant for her , and told the daughter no need for buying warm and cozy , just get the deposited money .. she was planing to get the deposited money and run away but the main lead gave her the money and told her to go away.. and then the daughter knew and went to the airport where she found out that she has a sister with cancer 
That was definitely it, thanks.