Can someone please recommend drama like Cheese in the Trap.

https://mydramalist.com/14457-cheese-in-the-trap

I want a male lead who is dark, complicated and not altogether nice guy and an intelligent female lead. Something very romantic. 

P.s: I wish they had made a better ending of Cheese in the Trap.

Maybe:

• Hateful but once again
  • Queen of the Game
  • New tales of a Gisaeng
  • Tree of heaven - not a very intelligent FL
  • Just between lovers - the male lead is introduced as a ruffiangangster type, but he really is one of the nicest male leads ever.

I would recommend Who Are you School 2015 : the FL relationship with the second male lead is kinda similar; Maybe Another Miss Oh, the male lead is calculating. Except for those two dramas, I have no other idea ...

Attention love  is also simular 

MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (drama) and Mars: Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (movie) - if you don't like jdramas, there is the taiwanese version of the same name, although I can't give you an opinion about that one, because I didn't watch it.

Ah and you can't watch the movie before the drama! It's like the final episode ^^

✔️ Love Me if You Dare 

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince (girl is not very smart) 

✔️ Master's Sun 

✔️ Suspicious Partner 

✔️ Dr  Qin Medical Examiner ( dark complicated male and smart female but NO romance) 

✔️ Arang and the Magistrate

Most of the ones I have seen with a dark complicated male either don't have a smart female or there is no romance (listed below) 

✔️ Beautiful Mind ( female not very smart) 

✔️ Galileo ( no romance) 

✔️ Painless: Eyes for Signs ( no romance)

✔️ Missing Noir M (no romance) 

✔️ Investigative Couple ( new show airing.... No romance yet) 

✔️ Scholar Who Walks the Night ( female not very smart) 

✔️ My Secret Romance (female not very smart) 

Thank you all for the recommendation.