Seonsaeng Community Manager

Annyeong! ^^

I love the 90s atmosphere and I was looking for Korean dramas from the 90s. Which k-dramas (and k-movies) from the 90s would you recommend me? I am a lot into thriller, action, police and school dramas, even thought I also like some romance dramas. Also, do you know where can I watch them with English subtitles?

Thank you very much!

My favorite kdrama from the 90s is definitely Star In My Heart 

Other really good are Feelings, To The End Of The World, Sandglass,  Truth (actually from 2000)

Other than that there are other few you can find online but raw like Feelings or other you'll never find like Paper Crane (I wish someone would upload it) Sadly kdramas from the 90s are not that popular, but if you're into 90s stuff there's a lot more (subbed and non) on the jdrama side 

where did you watch Star in My Heart????

Definitely check:

• Dramas that aired in the 90s (with subs) 
    • The Last Match - college/Sports drama
    • Wuri'S House / Our House - family/youth drama
    • First Love - romance makjang drama
    • Tomato - romance and first Cohabitation drama
  • 2000's + dramas but set in the 90's or 80'
    • Reply series (1997, 1994, 1988) - youth/family
    • Girls Generation 1979 - school/youth
    • Tunnel - investigative time travel
    • Signal - crime/detective with time slip
    • Giant - long makjang family drama
    • Miss Korea - romance

Eyes Of Dawn (1991) is a classic and my favorite followed by Star In My Heart of the very few from the 90's I watched. I also really enjoyed family dramas A Love Without Fear  (1992) and Scent Of Love (1994) and the college theme Kwangki   (1999).

I honesty don't if they can't been found just to watch anymore, I downloaded a few of these titles from DVD/HQ versions with eng subs many years ago and the websites no longer exits or links worked.  I've watched a few  SBS ones from the 90's/early 2000's on their VOD website for free . KBS has been uploading some 80's and early 90's ones on you tube on the last few months on their classic channel but everything in both websites is in Korean only no eng subs, I haven't seen any of these yet but many seem to be  long dramas.

I love Japanese and Thai  dramas from the 90's more but some Korean have been interesting to watch, specially with the older actors in their younger days.