Hey everyone!!!

I am in search of Korean drama or movies where the ML might be a gangster/criminal/ have a psychological problem because of his past or whatever, becomes a better person after meeting the FL, falls in love with her. I hope you got my point (lol)

Any drama with such a plot?

That winter, the wind blows (ML is a gambler and a con artist)

the legend of the blue sea has some of these elements, but i think that it isnt what your looking for :ss 

"Love me if you dare" just cross my mind

A Beautiful mind (ML not able to recognize feelings due to accident in childhood)

When A Man's In Love (ML is a gangster)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me (ML has a psychological disorder)

Kill Me, Heal Me (same disorder as above, but less fitting your criteria, I would say)

Madame Antoine (ML has a childhood trauma, not sure how well it fits your criteria though)

Also "That Winter The Wind Blows" which is already mentioned. "Secret Garden" and "The Master's Sun" might also be worth checking out...

It's Okay, That's Love :)

In addition

• ML is gangster/criminal/other side of the law
    • Healer 
    • Heartless City 
    • East of Eden
    • Beyond the clouds
    • The Devil 
    • Tree of Heaven 
    • All In
    • I am sorry I love you 
    • Liar Game (though there was no romace) 
    • Korusagi (japanese drama) 
    • Bridal Mask 
    • Falling for Innocence - kinda
  • ML has psychological issues:
    • Just between lovers
    • secret Graden
    • Mask
    • Bride of the Century
    • I am am not a robot 
    • Golden Bride 
    • tomorrow cantabile 
    • Introverted Boss 

Cruel City | ML is an deep undercover cop that struggles to remain so while "being a criminal". This one has a lot of love between the characters, but not a lot of romance. 

Lawless Attorney | ML lost his mom and was raised by his uncle, who happens to be the boss of a gang. So his methods are unorthodox. 

Korean Odyssey | This one is fantasy, but ML is something of a rebel deity(?) who starts out trying to eat (literally) the FL. 

Cheese in the trap | ML has a psychological problem and even starts out as an antagonist towards the FL.