This particular scene in a drama have been stuck in my head but I can't seem to remember the title of the drama:

Female lead is a teacher working in a school (i think the students are young) with another male friend. Female lead is dating the brother of the male friend but she only realised they are siblings when male friend's mother called the male friend and she saw their family photo on the screen of his phone. Male friend's mother came to the school to look for male friend but he was out. Female lead went to the pantry to get water/food for male friend's mother, realising that she is the mom of her boyfriend. Male friend's mother thinks she is very polite and says she suits the male friend, female lead blurts out that she is actually the girlfriend of the male lead. Mother was pleasantly surprised as the male lead is more obnoxious and a guy that is harder to deal with.

That is all i remember but it has been stuck in my head all week, does anyone have an idea what drama this is? 

Possibly Something About One Percent? I don't remember that exact scene, but it sounds familiar.

I actually thought of this scene as I was re-watching something about one percent this week haha!!

• Big 
  • Biscuit teacher and star candy (movie)
 helpmefindout:

I actually thought of this scene as I was re-watching something about one percent this week haha!!

lol okay guess that's not it then!

If you still haven't found it. It's Five Enough, a KBS weekend drama. One of the best family drama that i have watched.