I'm looking for similar female characters like Tae yi ryeong from The Master's Sun were she is a stylish, cunning lead who has her own romantic line in the drama. The character needs to get a happy ending as well.

rn the only character that comes to my mind  is Kang Sa Ra from the ongoing drama The Beauty Inside . Though she's not the lead but she has a prominent role & her storyline is interesting .  You should try watching it & btw the drama's gonna end this week so there's no extra trouble of waiting for new episodes every week.

panchi:

rn the only character that comes to my mind  is Kang Sa Ra from the ongoing drama The Beauty Inside . Though she's not the lead but she has a prominent role & her storyline is interesting .  You should try watching it & btw the drama's gonna end this week so there's no extra trouble of waiting for new episodes every week.

I just finished the first episode of it before reading this.

lovely horribly  exact similar to look (style) and characterization of her but i personally don't like this drama so i dropped it may be you like

Also:

• Suji (Esom) in Because its My First Life
  • Doyeon (Lee Elijah) in Miss Hammurabi
  • Lee Haim (Jooyeon) in Devilish Joy
  • HongAh (Jo Boa) in Temperature of Love
 Czakhareina:

Also:

• Suji (Esom) in Because its My First Life
  • Doyeon (Lee Elijah) in Miss Hammurabi
  • Lee Haim (Jooyeon) in Devilish Joy
  • HongAh (Jo Boa) in Temperature of Love

Did they have a romantic plot in the drama? And who does they end up with?

iwatchgooddrama:

Did they have a romantic plot in the drama? And who does they end up with?

Yup they do.

• Suji ended up with the ML's boss/bestfriend. They are awesome together. 
  • Doyeon is a sexy and sassy sternographer who ended up with the dorky but full of heart judge. They were the one thing that kept me watching that drama. They were both so awesome and very good together
  • Haim is probably most like Tae Yiryeoung, and petty and funny actress who kinda ste her sights on the ML yet ends up falling and stalking the SML. And they are cute together
  • HongAh is probably the most spoiled, irritating and borderline evil SFL cliche character. And i so did not want the guy who liked her to end up with her cause he was tooo good/kind for her backstabbing ways. But she does have her redemption moment, albiet a little halfbaked. And she ends up with him.  
 Czakhareina:

Yup they do.

• Suji ended up with the ML's boss/bestfriend. They are awesome together. 
  • Doyeon is a sexy and sassy sternographer who ended up with the dorky but full of heart judge. They were the one thing that kept me watching that drama. They were both so awesome and very good together
  • Haim is probably most like Tae Yiryeoung, and petty and funny actress who kinda ste her sights on the ML yet ends up falling and stalking the SML. And they are cute together
  • HongAh is probably the most spoiled, irritating and borderline evil SFL cliche character. And i so did not want the guy who liked her to end up with her cause he was tooo good/kind for her backstabbing ways. But she does have her redemption moment, albiet a little halfbaked. And she ends up with him.  

Thank you so much.

In addition (these are shows where the FL resembles her in personality):

• Feel Good to Die (currently ongoing) | she may not be as stylish, but she is Cunning, smart, stubborn and confident. 
  • Another Miss Oh | equally stubborn as the 2FL of TMS. Even getting rejected by the ML doesn't deterr her from chasing him. Hilarity ensures. 
  • Fight for my way | a confident woman that knows what she wants and works to get it.