watched some, but few Ivre really liked the excecution of, sometimes i love the couple but the drama as a whole lets me down hard, like in something in the rain where i HATED every character outside the ML and while i like the FL she had no spine with her family (the mom was the worst, the best friend wasnt good, the dad was passable)
really loved high school king of savy but few have really been great outside the couple itself i feel

LOOOOOOVED the reply 1988 secondary love plot, though i felt it as the main love plot and also the one i was more invested in
Witches love was mediocre i felt and i hated the way too long stay of the second lead

Secret love affair was steamy but the drama just didnt totally end up working for me as a whole

Flower boy ramen shop

I need romance 3

Anjaly:

Flower boy ramen shop

I need romance 3

Noona who buys me food

Witch's romance

Flower boy ramen shop i started, didn´t finish i dont remember why

i need romance 3 i watched some time ago and while i liked it i didnt love it

i think noona who buys me food is Something in the rain

witches romance i just got pissed at the FL when she took what felt like 99% of the show to make up her mind between a likable guy and what i felt like a horrendous second lead

Try out these.

Me too flower

I hear Ur voice

I do I do

Something in the rain actually started great, but somewhere in the middle when they made the mom so annoying I kinda tuned put everything. I mean who would want their daughter to marry a cheater(?) Only because he had the specs that stood out. Plus the way they just had them break up then time jump years later, urghh so frustrating. 

In addition:

• My name is kim samsoon - my first ever noona romance. The noona romance is not really the main focus of this drama but they still made scenes to point it out. This still one of the best drama for for me, though when i rewatched it recently, there was some moments of dragginess at the middle when they introducsd the ExGF coming back  
  • Fierce wife (taiwanese drama) - the FL was rather meek at the start but she did learn to grew some backbone. The noona romance had an open end. But Thank goodness there was the movie special for their happily ever after.
  • Kenjo No ai (japanese drama) had the steamiest and high chemistry noona romance for me. But its soooo dark and twisted, that it feels so racy and butteflies in the stomach feeling that i should stop watching type of show. Plus tragic dark end
  • Encounter - almost all characters are someone compelling and worth rooting for, even the exhusband (except for the ex-mother-in-law). And more so how much upfront and couragous the ML is and, how deep and introspective th FL is.. plus her journey to be herself was good. Sadly the chemistry was not as sizzling as something in the rain. They sometimws feel like siblings.
  • Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim  - mostly medical centered, but the noona (girl sunbae) romance is adorable. 
  • Romance is a bonus book - ongoing drama. So only 4 episodes out off 16 are out. Not much romancing yet, more on the longing and history between the two. Much like something in the rain set up where they grew up together.
  • Woman who still wants to marry 
  • Foxy Lady
  • Dalja's Spring
  • I Hear Your voice
  • My Dear Boy

There are some good Japanese ones.

For KDramas there is

I do, I do
Temperature of Love
Still loving you
Romance (2002)
You're all surrounded
Good Doctor
Dal ja's spring
Oh my lady
Baby faced beauty
Thumping spike
Wednesday 3:30 pm
Whats up fox

I hear your voice

I need romance 3

THE BEST FOR ME ARE:

LAST CINDERELLA

THE WOMAN WHO STILL WANTS TO MARRY

OH! MY LADY

I HEAR YOUR VOICE

ANGRY MOM (just a cute noon I like you drama)

TOKYO TARAREBA MUSUME

HAJIMETE KOI WO SHITA HI NI YOMU HANASHI

I've seen so many dramas as well as Older woman/younger chargrowingsand to be honest from all of them I've never seen something as great as Dal Ja's spring, I really had no expectations going in and boy I was so wrong. I didn't just like the main characters but also the side characters. The story overall is just great, I've never liked a FL so much in my life and her relationship with the ML is just soo cute, I like how they don't instantly fall in love and how he isn't the typical rich asshole. They seem human and have an actual life, the main story is about Dal Ja growing as a naive woman and how she learns from her mistakes without it being forced, something that is very rare in FL in kdramas. She never makes the same mistake twice and the way she views love changes while she learns from her experiences.

I know this thread is old, but I couldn’t help but comment. 

Some of My favorite Noona KDramas are- High School King of Savvy, witch’s romance, baby faced beauty, I hear your voice, wednesday 3:30, the lovers, dal ja’s Spring, WWW, Encounter, Oh! my lady 

I love the fluffiness of a kdrama romance. Besides Korean noona romances, there are really great Japanese and Taiwanese dramas. I actually think some of them are better romances than their Korean counterparts. 

Long Vacation and Golden Bowl  are two Japanese dramas where the romance  is drawn out as a slow burn/friends to lovers rather than a fluffy/cutesy love story chock full of misunderstandings and b****y second FLs or parents. Sapuri, Daisy Luck, and Last Cinderella were fun to watch as much for the quirky humor and fleshed out side characters as for the romance. The new drama You and I on the G String (or You, Me and Bach, which sounds much better as a title. Lol) was another great story. Japanese romance isn’t always heavy on grand gestures and cutesy expressions of love, but more often depicts gradual attraction, the kind that sneaks up on you, rather than the more obvious love at first sight. I personally find it more satisfying on a deeper level. It also delves into some pretty taboo and dark things sometimes which can be interesting when it isn’t creepy. 

My Dear Boy was the best Taiwanese noona romance I’ve ever seen, bar none. Though Queen of No Marriage and Tie the Knot have good story lines, the number of episodes and the amount of unnecessary drama thrown in to fill those episodes makes it feel very draggy. My Dear Boy keeps the number of episodes under 30 which helps maintain story relevance and coherence. It was also just an excellent performance by Derek Chang and Ruby Lin.