I usually tend to avoid SLS and support the main OTP since the start so as to not get disappointed in the end, but still I  have felt this in some dramas:

A Love So Beautiful
Cinderella and the Four Knights
Hwarang
My ID is Gangnam Beauty (I was happy for the main couple and still rooted for them, but I just felt like it was such a pity that Mirae let go of a guy like Wooyoung.)

I was reminded of two more second leads I preferred because of others' posts, so I will add them.

1. Lin Yi Mu (Pretty Li Hui Zhen)

2. Choi Kang Hyeok (Flower Boy Ramen Shop): FL - "Should I, an adult woman, get involved with an entitled, arrogant, smartass, teenager who is a former student of mine - or should I choose the warm, sweet man closer to my own age who treats me well? Wow, what a conundrum..." I mean, I like Jung Il Woo, and I started watched the drama primarily because of him, but his character... not so much.

3. Baek In Ho (Cheese in the Trap)

4. Yeon Woo Young (My ID is Gangnam Beauty): Okay, I didn't actually dislike the male lead at all. He was pretty cool. But I liked Woo Young a lot more and found him more down-to-earth/authentic than the ML. He also handled the rejection so well. But the main couple is fine.

5. Kang Shin Woo (You're Beautiful)