I know this sounds weird (or no at all), but I need more after watching Happy End (1999 movie) and A man and A Woman. I really like Jeon Do-Yeon, she really loves to cuckold her husband (hopefully in real life, she doesnt do that lol).

I really like how the wife no matter how much she loves her family, she will still end up choosing her secret lover, and abandoning her family. 

Sex scenes are not necessary, I just want to see like the text I bold above.

I know there are non-Korean dramas/movies about this as well, but I prefer Korean because I feel the excitement from watching korean people cheating, like its a normal thing in South Korea, especially among K-Pop celebrities.

Already watched: 

1.  On The Way to Airport (male lead is cheating too, dislike this, i want a poor husband)
  2. Secret Affair 
  3. My wife is having affair this week
  4. Obsessed
  5. Valid Love (this is decent, i really like how the wife still want to be with her secret lover despite saying "i will try to forget him" and begging her husband forgiveness, but the ending suck. )

My P.S Partner. Although it doesn't fit the entire criteria, e.g not about married couples, it's still worth checking out.

nightswolvves:

My P.S Partner. Although it doesn't fit the entire criteria, e.g not about married couples, it's still worth checking out.

I think I've watched it ages ago but cant remember. Will try again or no, because from the review its quite funny movie which I'm not really interested.

I prefer sad, shallow, and upsetting movies/dramas. Where the wives have to choose, her family or her secret lover.

Anyway, thanks.

A frozen Flower movie

In the mood for Love???????????????????????? i love this masterpiece, after u watch it u might get confused did she cheat ...or ...

Lustdrama:

A frozen Flower movie

In the mood for Love???????????????????????? i love this masterpiece, after u watch it u might get confused did she cheat ...or ...

Ah forgot to mention that, watched it also. I dont like old ages romance, i prefer modern romance, where there is a cellphone for cheating.

russian white bear:

i think we make a similar thread so ill just link my thread here 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-forum/41297-something-something-spicy-drama

Yeah thanks your thread is more open anyway, while I only interest with wife cheating her husband. I just like to see poor husband's dissapointment when he find out about the cheating.

I read your thread. You seem don't like movies before year 2000. But I highly recommend Happy End , korean movie in 1999. Trust me, you'll have a mixed feeling at the end lol. 

A bit spoiler: Especially when the wife said "no, we cant meet anymore" to her secret lover in telephone, but still end up meeting him (she was crying when making her baby a milk, she put some drugs to let the baby sleep, so she could leave the baby in home, and meet her lover).

After that, things are getting interesting. You will question the world, "why in the world , there are these kind of wives/mothers who abandon their family and kids just for sexual relationship with another man"

Highly recommended :D

My Love Eun Dong?  The husband absolutely deserves it, though :)  So maybe it's not what you want.

zeamays:

My Love Eun Dong?  The husband absolutely deserves it, though :)  So maybe it's not what you want.

From the synopsis, it mentions the woman lost her memories. So can't really blame anyone in here lol since i dont consider its cheating when you lost memories about someone and found love for another.

But maybe the synopsis is inaccurate. I will try this drama though. Thanks :)