(A) main lead (either male or female or even better both) is tired/growing tired of his/her original partner also during that time they meet someone (the other main lead) who somehow suit him/her more. (My Mister, On the Way to Airport. Nice Witch, One Spring Night)

OR

(B) thing are going normal for the main lead and his/her partner, then he/she meet someone and begin to question his/her love for their partner. ( Chugaku Nikki, Kemono no Narinai Watashitachi, or to an exteny Spring Day of My Life (its also fit category A)

OR

(C) (also) thing are going well for the main lead and his/partner, but then some ridiculous thing happen, they got separated (willingly/unwillingly), and now the main lead grow affection for someone else. (Another Miss Oh, Miracle That We Meet, Time (to an extent), 

also that plot should run quite deep into the story not just in ep 1 or 2

appreciate your thoughtful suggestion

I can suggest Japanese drama: Hirugao 

There is a Korean remake on the way if you prefer: Love Affairs in the Afternoon

I'm currently watching Aoi Tori. On episode 2. Not sure if you're into Japanese dramas from the 90's. Based on what I know FL meets someone more suited to her. I don't know much else as I have avoided reading the whole synopsis. Also picked it because the male lead is Toyokawa Etsushi and I get to see a younger Natsukawa Yui who played the Akira's mother in Chugakusei Nikki.

thanks, 

i was going through my list then i find i havent watch hirugao, so im downloading it right now lol

also looking forward to the korean remake.

also thanks for the suggestion but early 2000 is my limit xD

russian white bear:

thanks, 

i was going through my list then i find i havent watch hirugao, so im downloading it right now lol

also looking forward to the korean remake.

also thanks for the suggestion but early 2000 is my limit xD

You're welcome. Hopefully you will be able to watch Hirugao. I am curious about the Korean remake whether it will have the same subtle intensity as the Japanese original.

i've not watched all the dramas you mention but your description match with currently airing taiwan drama which only two episodes are out before we get married

Scenario A: 

• One Spring Night

scenario B: 

• Kemono ni Narenai Watashitachi 
  • Iron ladies
  • The new guy is an ex or someone the FL/ML has a past with:
    • Discovery of Love
    • The way we were  
    • Angel Eyes

Scenario 3:

• The Package
 DrAmAlOvEr:

i've not watched all the dramas you mention but your description match with currently airing taiwan drama which only two episodes are out before we get married

that might be my first taiwan drama :D thanks

Czakhareina:

Scenario A: 

• One Spring Night

scenario B: 

• Kemono ni Narenai Watashitachi 
  • Iron ladies
  • The new guy is an ex or someone the FL/ML has a past with:
    • Discovery of Love
    • The way we were  
    • Angel Eyes

Scenario 3:

• The Package

wait i forgot to write that one lol, actually im currently watching one spring night. i love how it mostly use night scene, it somehow feels calming.

ive been curious about the package but i wasnt sure, ill try a few eps i guess

thanks for the recommendation

A: A Wife's Credentials

Combination of A and B: Secret Love Affair (the female lead married her husband for convenience, and the same goes for him, so it's not like she ever loved him; but meeting the male lead definitely changed her perspective about life)

B: Love and Fortune (I guess you can describe it as the smutty and "problematic" sibling of Chuugakusei Nikki)

kura2ninja:

A: A Wife's Credentials

Combination of A and B: Secret Love Affair (the female lead married her husband for convenience, and the same goes for him, so it's not like she ever loved him; but meeting the male lead definitely changed her perspective about life)

B: Love and Fortune (I guess you can describe it as the smutty and "problematic" sibling of Chuugakusei Nikki)

a wifes credentials sound spicy :D

ive heard about secret love affair but something about it kinda put me off, so i guess maybe later

love and fortune is on my ptw but im afraid the smuttiness would overshadow the plot so ive been putting it off

anyway thanks for the recommendation

(A) Lovers

maybe Something In the Rain

Soulmate

Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni

Love in Sadness

(B) Majo no Jouken - I would say this is the original Chugaku Nikki.

Secret Love Affair

(C) Peach Girl (TW drama)

Que Sera Sera

Say You Love Me

Imperial Doctress

I Have A Lover

somehow Kimi Wa Petto (she was dating another man), What Happened In Bali (there's a lot of going back and forth), My Love Eun Dong

and Hiragou is getting a korean remake that's airing soon (Love affairs in the afternoon)

(A) Oh My Venus- it also fits scenario B, C, great acting and funny moments + catchy OST

(C) Empress Ki- I know that it's historical drama but it's great example of scenario C and one of the best dramas I have watched, great acting and chemistry between leads, I definitely recommend!!! 

(C) Another one that I think matches your description is Lie to Me- I liked most of the story but I must say it has some flaws, because it fits your description I recommend it and you can decide if you like it or not, btw chemistry between leads is really good 

russian white bear:

wait i forgot to write that one lol, actually im currently watching one spring night. i love how it mostly use night scene, it somehow feels calming.

ive been curious about the package but i wasnt sure, ill try a few eps i guess

thanks for the recommendation

The package doesn't really make that big a deal about the status of their relationship. But it is interesting the attraction they have. 

Anyway another one I can suggest is A Good Wife. I just started it, I am only up to episode 2 so I think it is probably a Taiwanese drama. It covers scenario A and is one of the most realistic portrayal of marriage and feelings on edge  and the affair that can ensue. It is totally underrated. 

thanks guys for all the recommendations