I watched this series a while ago but didn't save it in my bookmarks :( 

Here is the plot:

4 friends live in a complex together. Two of them are engaged and work at the same company (his family treats her horribly, during the show he starts maybe being attracted to someone else at the company and they break up for a while before getting back together), the others are just friends. One of the guys wants to be a pro fighter (?) - at one point he was really amazing but was lazy or something and didn't pursue it until part way through the show. His mentor works at a meat cart. He also keeps getting back together with an ex and it drives everyone crazy. The two single characters are very close and have great chemistry. I believe some of the tag lines for the show were 4 friends who thought they'd have it more together at this point in their lives. This group also has a 'secret' bar on the roof of their building. They also meet their new female landlord and don't make the best impression on her right away. 

hopefully that is enough to help someone help me find this show. Its amazing, once found if you haven't seen it you totally should :)

It seems like the one you are looking for is Fight For My Way :  o)

Yes that's it!!! Thank you so much :) 

You're very welcome   :o)