There is this drama my sister was looking for, but she couldn't find it, so I said I'd try to get the help of you guys. If I understood correctly, one of the main leads is a girl (probably poor), 16 years or so, and the drama itself is at least 4 years old already. In any case, she only remembers a certain part of it; how the female lead went to a (fish) market to sell fish (or maybe she didn't sell it and just acquired it there), and she bumped into some rich boy which she seemed to know. It could be the two were going to the same school, but this is not certain. Oh, and if it helps: the male lead arrived at the market in a car, perhaps without a roof. The two argued, and the fish could've been mentioned at that moment. Afterward, they both were reprimanded and punished, which they might have had to carry out together. And, according to my sister, at the time, the FL still had that dead fish, to eat or something. That's it in a nutshell. She didn't know for sure, but she thought it was a Taiwanese drama.

Is there anyone that can help me clear up which drama I'm talking about here? I'm sorry there isn't much to go on, but I would be very grateful if someone knew. Major kudos if you know the answer!

In case you still have questions about this, please ask and I will forward the question to my sister.

Hmmm is it Autumn's Concerto?

looktothestars:

Hmmm is it Autumn's Concerto?

That's a good one, thank you! I'll ask her and get back to you.

@looktothestars: It was Autumn's Concerto, indeed.  My sister and I thank you!