Hey, can you guy recommend me some school-related kdramas ( especially boarding schools or school dorm).

I haven't found any school kdramas about boarding schools yet.

Solomon's Perjury is really good, though it's probably not exactly what you're looking for.

White Christmas is a bit old (2011) but if you can get into it, it's set in a boarding school.

Both are mystery or thriller, and are not light-hearted.

Sassy go go

Boys over flowers

School 2015

Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

heart strings

Hi! School Love On 

Totally agree with Unidentifiable's recommendations. Both are so underrated dramas in its dark heavy themes. Totally watch both, especially White Christmas. 

In addtion:

• Age of Youth (college) - boarding house
  • Reply 1994 (college) - boarding house
  • Naeil's Cantabile (college) - dorm. Disappointing drama, though I loved the Japanese version
  • Dream High (high school) - boarding house
  • Ma Boy (High a school) - very cute and short
  • To the beautiful You (Highschool) - mehh drama. The Japanese version was way better but only because of Shin Oguri. 
  • Moorim School -dropped this after 2 episodes but I am 80% sure the people were housed in a dorm
 Czakhareina:

Totally agree with Unidentifiable's recommendations. Both are so underrated dramas in its dark heavy themes. Totally watch both, especially White Christmas. 

In addtion:

• Age of Youth (college) - boarding house
  • Reply 1994 (college) - boarding house
  • Naeil's Cantabile (college) - dorm. Disappointing drama, though I loved the Japanese version
  • Dream High (high school) - boarding house
  • Ma Boy (High a school) - very cute and short
  • To the beautiful You (Highschool) - mehh drama. The Japanese version was way better but only because of Shin Oguri. 
  • Moorim School -dropped this after 2 episodes but I am 80% the people were housed in a dorm

Moorim school was so good