I don't know how many other people wish for something like this, but I'd figure I'd try suggesting it anyway.

I would like an area (and/or new tab) under my profile of my comment history and to search my comment history. I often leave comments on dramas or movies that I watch, and want to know what I said in the past. There are times when I think about a movie or drama and want to remind myself of what I said, in case I want to tell the same thing to someone else when I am making a suggestion. I also may have said something in the comment specifically about the show, but can't remember the drama it was from, or how long ago I posted the comment, so this feature would make it easier to find.

I know YouTube has this feature, and I really like it. I can look at my comment history and search past comments I made, or someone replied to.

614votes

I voted 2 votes!   i really wanna see my comments in the feeds specifically.   I am often trying to see what i said and have a hell of a time finding it when its not a comment on one of my own posts.

Hessa Volunteer Staff

I want this too!

YEAH! it's good idea:')

I cant believe MDL don't have comment history yet </3

Would totally love this! I was just thinking of making a suggestion or something but luckily I found this topic... but it's been a long time since this suggestion was made... still hoping it'll be added! ._.

I was just thinking about the possibility of having this feature (since I was trying to track down one of my comments earlier) and came across your post on the main page. It would be super useful. 

It is very much needed imo Voted.

omg i was just thinking about this... voted!

Yes to that!! I often try (and regularly fail) to track down past comments I've made, either on the Feeds (especially on other people's posts) or on drama pages!

Hi, I'm new to this site and after making some mini-review comments I was confused where's the comment history page. It's such a basic feature especially for a big forum/website like this.. Really wishing it could be implemented!

I love this idea!