Eyal:
My Husband's Penis Won't Fit - I don't found the correct page

The King of Dramas - This drama looks weird.

Kingdom - Already watched and 'Kingdom' was one of the biggest surprise of 2019 for me.

Come & Hug Me - Already watched it and I didn't like this drama.

It's Okay, That's Love - This drama already in my plan to watch.

Thank you

I guess on MDL it is recorded as My Husband Won't Fit

https://mydramalist.com/33393-otto-no-chinpo-ga-hairanai

The actual translation of the Japanese title though is My Husband's Penis Won't Fit. I personally really liked this drama and I feel like it matches all your set criteria.

The King of Dramas isn't weird, at least not to me. It gives a backstage view of how dramas are produced in Korea, and how one particular producer - aka the king of dramas - goes to every which length to get his productions on the air. This drama is very much a character study of him, and shows you a man with true grit. This guy literally never gives up. I liked it for this reason. It encouraged me to keep on fighting in life, no matter how much adversity you face. If this sort of storyline appeals to you, you might enjoy it. 

I loved Kingdom too, glad you enjoyed it!

I like the serial killer/psychological aspect of Come & Hug Me, but not the romance which was far too bland for my tastes. Korean romances, esp in dramas, very rarely impress me.

It's Okay, That's Love is not too bad. It's a romance heavy drama so if you like that, you might like it.
The romance in this drama was more to my liking.

You should watch kdrama “My mister”! 

PrettyCarEye:
The King of Dramas isn't weird, at least not to me. It gives a backstage view of how dramas are produced in Korea, and how one particular producer - aka the king of dramas - goes to every which length to get his productions on the air. This drama is very much a character study of him, and shows you a man with true grit. This guy literally never gives up. I liked it for this reason. It encouraged me to keep on fighting in life, no matter how much adversity you face. If this sort of storyline appeals to you, you might enjoy it. 

I loved Kingdom too, glad you enjoyed it!

I like the serial killer/psychological aspect of Come & Hug Me, but not the romance which was far too bland for my tastes. Korean romances, esp in dramas, very rarely impress me.

It's Okay, That's Love is not too bad. It's a romance heavy drama so if you like that, you might like it.
The romance in this drama was more to my liking.

My Husband's Penis Won't Fit - I will check this drama.

The King of Dramas - I will check this drama again.

Thank you again!

airenLMH:

You should watch kdrama “My mister”! 

My Mister - Can't explain how much i loved My Mister! My Mister fit 100% for what i looking for.

Thank you!