ya i noticed that too Lis-ssi lol... lurrrrved this episode...the eomonims and ahbeonim from Ulsan were adorable <3...Kwang Soo's classic creak moves on seeing Taeyeon lool...the people in jail cracked me up non stop...i was in tears everytime they appeared on screen...i literally LOL-ed so many times in this episodes....the final race was amazing...so proud of the winner <3....neomu haengbokhae..aju mhaani chuwa...this episode was DAEBAK!!!.. i'm going to miss the ahjussis <3
KamZ wrote: ya i noticed that too Lis-ssi lol...

lurrrrved this episode...the eomonims and ahbeonim from Ulsan were adorable <3...Kwang Soo's classic creak moves on seeing Taeyeon lool...the people in jail cracked me up non stop...i was in tears everytime they appeared on screen...i literally LOL-ed so many times in this episodes....the final race was amazing...so proud of the winner <3....neomu haengbokhae..aju mhaani chuwa...this episode was DAEBAK!!!..

i'm going to miss the ahjussis <3

Yeah, I liked the final fight too....lol Definitely a great episode.
and oh i forgot to mention the most classic scene ever..AFTER = BEFORE :D :D i love the maknae ahjussi <3
KamZ wrote: and oh i forgot to mention the most classic scene ever..AFTER = BEFORE :D :D

i love the maknae ahjussi <3

Jajajajajaja! That was hilarious!
KamZ wrote:

lol HaHa <3

Wow he didn't change at all ! Cute ~

I just heard about Ji Hyo having a boyfriend (yeah I know I'm always late) ... I'm so sad for the Monday Couple!!!! >.<
ep. 113..my favourite part was the wrestling...and the ending lol..
KamZ wrote: ep. 113..my favourite part was the wrestling...and the ending lol..

I din't know Jeon Mi Sun was a guest, I was like "yay!" LOL!

Jajaja, I just finished it. Those were my favorite parts. Especially when it was Joong Kook and *Jeon Mi Sun's turn. No matter how much tried to sit down, she just stayed in the air. LOL!* And *the face of the staff when JK flipped the "absolute" ddak-ji in one go with his humongous newspaper one was priceless...* I also was funny when in the cab the driver told Ji Hyo she looked like a foreigner and Yoo Hae Jin was like "Who, me?" And the driver told him that he looked completely like a native..lol*
When in ep.113 at the end they revealed that the Ultimate Ddakji didn't flip at all during all the tests... and Sparta Kooks did it just the first time... I was on the floor hyperventilating from laughter~~~ what a man~! :D
ep. 115 was a laugh riot...esp. the mud fight photo shoot...loved every minute of it...:D Joong Ki and Guen Young...so cute <3
KamZ wrote: ep. 115 was a laugh riot...esp. the mud fight photo shoot...loved every minute of it...:D

SO TRUE~

Also the 116th episode, just finished with it~~ DAEBAK~
At the end when Gary cooly removed Ji JinHee's namestag, I was fangirling 'Yay~ Gary-oppa, moshisseyo~~~'... and then OMG~! He has another one!!!!!!!!!! I was on the floor from laughing~ :D
Running Man, getting better and better with every episode~
Just started ep 113 & im annoyed that they all seemed so disappointed when Jeon Mi Seon showed up I think shes a fab actress & really beautiful - she doesnt look her age at all & how dare Kwang soo turn his nose up at her grrrrr
Almost died to see Ji Sung in episode 116!! 116 was hilarious...was in stitches!! Ji Sung FOREVER!
Lee Seung-Gi and Park Shin-Hye are the guests of the next episode~!!!!!!!!!!!
Freaking AWESOMENESS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!