Hi Guys, 

Please check my watched Kdrama List

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnbaM1 

i'm close to watching 100 kdramas and i need your recommendations and give me a brief explanation why you recommend the tv drama. Hoping that you recommend your favorite kdrama which i have not watched yet.

I have so much on my plan to watch list, but i would love to hear suggestions from MDL users who love Kdrama as much as i do.

Thank you so much!

What happens to my family? -It’s kind of long, but it’s a good drama about family. The characters can definitely frustrate you, but it’s nice to see their growth throughout the series as they become more appreciative of what they have in their life. It can also be kind of funny depending on your sense of humor. 

Coffee Prince; Cinderella and the Four Knights-it’s been awhile since I’ve watched these, but I remember them being really cute. 

i watched Coffee Prince already, and Cinderella and the Four Knights is on my watch list! 

I have to checK “What happens to my Family”! Thank you for your recommendation!!! :)))

Inspiring Starlight:

What happens to my family? -It’s kind of long, but it’s a good drama about family. The characters can definitely frustrate you, but it’s nice to see their growth throughout the series as they become more appreciative of what they have in their life. It can also be kind of funny depending on your sense of humor. 

Coffee Prince; Cinderella and the Four Knights-it’s been awhile since I’ve watched these, but I remember them being really cute. 

oh Park Hyung Sik is in what happens! il definitely watch this!!!! thank you!!!

Life is beautiful (2010). this is one of my favorites its long, it has 60+ episodes but i recommend because its a family drama and you'll love or hate the family, it makes you laugh, smile and even cry its such a good drama.  if you have not watch it yet.

Inspiring Starlight:

i just searched What Happens to my family, its not on Viki and Netflix. =(  it might be in other websites but i find it easier to watch in TV than in phone or laptop. 

daikokuu18:

Life is beautiful (2010). this is one of my favorites its long, it has 60+ episodes but i recommend because its a family drama and you'll love or hate the family, it makes you laugh, smile and even cry its such a good drama.  if you have not watch it yet.

thank you! yeah, i have not watched it yet. wow it's 63 episodes with 70mins per episode. let me try to find it if its in viki. thank you!

Something in the rain is one of my favorite Kdrama ever. The chemistry between the main leads is crazy good and the story's very interesting. It's a realistic drama, there's no cliché. The age gap is an important thing since the woman is older than the man. You'll get to see the reactions from everyone (family, friends) and the difficulties that the couple is going to get through. You'll see the growth of the couple throughout the show while not really knowing what's going to happen in the end. The acting is spot on! (specially the mother)

What I really liked was for sure the chemistry, it's not like any couples that I saw in k dramas, they're overly cute and acting like a real couple not like those cliché ones. Family is very present in this drama, they are the ups and down of this couple but not in a cheesy way. Everything's persecuted greatly! 

Warning: it is a slow pace drama, you might like it  or not but as you continue to watch the drama, you'll get more hooked to it, I'm sure. There are of course cliff hangers at the end of the episodes which makes you want to continue the episodes.

@honey_boo

nice nice! it has been on my watch list for a while now. i tend to like slow paced drama tbh. just like how Reply 1988 or even My Mister... i like doing marathons than sprints in watching a series. so i guess i'm gonna love this too! thank you for the recommendation!

Hi Guys, 

Please check my watched Kdrama List

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnbaM1 

age of youth has always been one of my favorites :)

ncteez:

is this the same as Hello My Twenties in Netflix (with 2 seasons?)

Ho Goo's love is sweet and emotional. It's a mix of slice of life with comedy without any angst and or love triangle.

Go Back Couple

(Time travel, Comedy, Romance, Life, School, Drama, Family, Supernatural)

With only 12 episodes it's definity one of my favourites. I tend to think that short dramas are of bad quality but this one proved me wrong.

ncteez:

done watching season 1! they changed one of the artists in season2 with the same role right?