i updated my list and added highest ratings and baeksang awards/nominations for easier reference.

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnbaM1 

from the suggestions in this thread, so far i finished watching:

- Age of Youth (8/10)

- Go Back Couple (9.5/10)

- Strangers from Hell (9/10)

*Next to watchSOMETHING IN THE RAIN

Here's a list of some I thought you could check out :D

Dark: 

Bad Guys

Extracurricular 

Possessed (S)

Crime/Thriller/Comedy: 

The Fiery Priest

Psychopath Diary

Man to Man

Rom-Com/Realistic Rom/Supernatural:

Love With Flaws

Bring It On Ghost (S)

Cheese in the Trap

Perfume

Thank you! so far i only have Extra Curricular and The Fiery Priest on my plan to watch list from your suggestions! i’ll note of these for sure! thank you!

- Age of Youth (8/10)

*Currently Watching:  SOMETHING IN THE RAIN 

*Next to Watch: Search WWW 

So are you enjoying Something in the rain  or not? Curious about your opinions about it!

honey_boo:

So are you enjoying Something in the rain  or not? Curious about your opinions about it!

honestly, i've read so many bad reviews about this like hating the mother or you can skip episode 9-15 and just watch the finale... etc etc... but but but...

after watching episodes 1-3, i've been enjoying it so much especially the last part of episode 3 when they finally held hands hahaha but i know for sure i'll be stressed on the following episodes when the mother, family and friends (especially the office mate who likes Hae-In Jung ) will be against their relationship hahaha but it's part of the story so i'll be ready LOL

they have so much chemistry!!! unlike park bo gum and SHK in Encounter where it has similar age gap situation in the story...

Yesss the chemistry is really what I like in this drama! Again, as I told you, it's kind of slow pace so maybe not many people would like it.  And yes it's a very stressing drama aha, but that's why it's entertaining I think :)

Hopefully, you'll like it even more! Tell me more about your opinions later

honey_boo:

Yesss the chemistry is really what I like in this drama! Again, as I told you, it's kind of slow pace so maybe not many people would like it.  And yes it's a very stressing drama aha, but that's why it's entertaining I think :)

Hopefully, you'll like it even more! Tell me more about your opinions later

haha il get ready for the stressful moments then lol

i’ll be done by this weekend so il let you know for sure! :) thank You!

Something in the Rain is brilliant

The K2
Graceful Family
Rebel Thief Who Stole the People
Time
Hit the Top
My Country
Romance is a Bonus Book
The Crowned Clown
Laughter in Waikiki 1&2
My Girl
Love Affairs in the Afternoon
When the Weather is Fine ~ Not the best, but it's watchable, and I liked the vibe.

Autumn Tale ~ It's an old Kdrama, but I personally loved it.
Couple or Trouble~ It's also an older drama, and very light

@mari27

so far i have the following on my Plan to Watch from your list:

-Rebel Thief

- My Country

- Romance is a bonus playbook

- the crowned clown

- laughter in waikiki 1&2

with the other ones, i’ll check the reviews and where to watch it :)  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I don't know if you're looking for more recs or not. But if ever you are: 

- The Nokdu Flower : I haven't finish it yet, because when i started it it was a very bad timing for me, and i'm waiting to forget most of it before rewatching it (but i only had few episodes left). It's the best historical drama in my opinion. It's more about the people than the royalty. It has an intense story, you're never bored, always something new happening. And you're following basically two brothers who are on differents side. It kind of remind me of Bridal Mask/Gaksital in some points. But i definitely recommend Gaksital too. 

- Moment at eighteen : a coming of age high school drama. It easily go from dramatic to adorable, which may be frustrating sometimes. But realistic characters. I really loved the way it was filmed, which made me feel like i was there but invisible and just watching our characters going through a lot of stuffs. 

Also you said you liked short kdramas, so : 

- Just dance :  Kind of a slice of life/coming of age high school drama with kids joining a dance club. It's short, cute, but i'm pretty sure i cried a few time. 

- Girls Generation 1979 : high school drama happening in 1979. It's good too ! Cute !

@Megane

- ohhh i love to watch The Nokdu Flower! but it's not on netflix or viki... i can watch it in dramacool or kissasian though, but i prefer watching ussing smart tv apps. same with moment at eighteen, i searched and its not on either viki or netlfix. i will watch it someday! =)

for the short kdramas, i found both just dance and girls generation 1979! thank you!

- Age of Youth (8/10)

- Something in the Raing (8.5/10)

*Currently Watching:  SEARCH: WWW

*Next to Watch: Welcome to Waikiki

- Age of Youth (8/10)

- Something in the Rain (8.5/10)

- Search: WWW (9/10)

*Currently Watching: Welcome to Waikiki & Stranger

*Next to Watch:  Still Undecided  ( LIVE , Angry Mom or Because This is My First Life)

Thank you Guys for your recommendations! i've been enjoying my Kdrama marathon because of your great suggestions!

Here is my updated Watched List 

https://mydramalist.com/list/73DnbaM1