Taking place in Joseon time, couldn't figure out king:

Fictional, taking place in Joseon time:

Lorell wrote:
I have a request for admin... Can someone put this post as 2nd in the treat after 1st post? Coz I can't put all in one post and forgot to reserve 2nd post for future time tables :( Many thanks

Done. I also made a "Reserve" third post just after the second just in case.
Ari_Lee wrote: Done. I also made a "Reserve" third post just after the second just in case.

Thanks Lis :)
Ari_Lee wrote: Done. I also made a "Reserve" third post just after the second just in case.

Thanks a lot, will rearrange posts later :)

_Rosie wrote: BTW seeing as you are a fan of historical dramas which ones are your favourites?

Since I don't have THAT much time to see them all, from the one I watched:

- Gu Family Book
- Dong Yi
- Queen Seon Duk
- Queen In Hyun's Man

Currently watching: Empress Ki, The Daughter of the Emperor, Arang and the Magistrate and Jewel in the Palace and enjoy them all! It's hard to chose which I want to watch at the evening due to limited free time XD
Three first posts was re-edited with history chronology :)
Update ^^ Added: The Divine Weapon (Movie) West Palace (Drama) Hur Jun (Drama) Gu Am Heo Joon (Drama) King's Woman (Movie) The King's Wrath (Movie) Eight Days Mystery of Jeong Jo Assassination (Drama) Chosun Police (2005) (Drama) Byul Soon Geom (Drama) Byul Soon Geom 2 (Drama) Byul Soon Geom 3 (Drama)
Added links to Wikipedia to historical pages and sorted damas/movies alphabetically. Do I miss some titles? :D
Lorell wrote: Added links to Wikipedia to historical pages and sorted damas/movies alphabetically.

Do I miss some titles? :D

I am currently watching Chuno and was wondering if this story is based on historical fact (Where the young prince exiled in Jeju island was being protected by loyal followers of the former king). In what period would this have occured?
New update :) Battlefield Heroes Emperor Wang Gun Blades of Blood Detective K: Secret Of Virtuous Widow The Grand Heist Sangdo Jang Gil San Im Kkeok Jung Hong Gil Dong (1998) Hong Gil Dong (2008) Yeon Gae Somun The Great Merchant Yaksha The Reputable Family Ang Shim Jung Jejoongwon Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child Jeon Woo Chi Sa Yug Shin The Great King, Sejong Strongest Chil Woo Bicheonmu Tamra, The Island Jung Yak Yong
Rainedon wrote: I am currently watching Chuno and was wondering if this story is based on historical fact (Where the young prince exiled in Jeju island was being protected by loyal followers of the former king). In what period would this have occured?

According to some info it's King Hyojong 1649–1659
interesting info. thanks :)
Update: Joseon Gunman (Drama) Jeong Do Jeon (Drama) The Fatal Encounter (Movie) School of Youth: The Corruption of Morals (Movie) The Huntresses (Movie) Band of Thieves (Movie)
Oh my god. You got my admiration. This is not easy to be done. Never thought someone will actually do this.
@doragon, thanks a lot :) Update: Night Watchman's Journal (drama) The Three Musketeers (drama) Heo Nanseolheon (drama) The Crying Woman (Drama Special) Secret Door (Drama) Age of Innocence (Movie) Memories of the Sword (Movie) Roaring Currents (Movie) Sado (Movie) Sanguiwon (Movie) The Pirates (Movie) Rebellious (Drama Special) Swine Escape (Drama Special) The Face Reader (Drama)