A discussion elsewhere got me thinking - I've seen single Dads raising non-biological children in J and TW, but right now, no K Dramas spring to mind. I've only seen 250 or so K Dramas, so I'm sure I'm missing some - what are some examples of K Dramas that have this feature?

Thank you.  There was ONE K Drama that fitted on that list, out of a whole lot of J Dramas. That confirms my suspicion that a single father raising children he has no biological connection with  is a VERY uncommon trope in Korean Dramas.

Maggie :

Thanks.
Will send more if i find

That would be great. Bara No Nai Hanaya  is an outstanding Drama, the father-daughter relationship is amazing. The only qualifying K Drama in that list is a daily, and I've given up on them after wading through 3-4. 120+ is just way too many episodes, especially when J Dramas can nail it in 12 :D

Foster single dad or adoptive single dad (Kdrama) 

• Cheer Up Mr. Kim
  • Heavens Garden
  • My Little Baby
  • Oh My Geumbi - very very reluctant man to be the dad
  • Ugly alert - i know he is the brother but he darn hell became those kids foster dad/mom. Single handedly
  • I dont know if this ca be considered since it was only the endibng scene where the guy become the adoptive single dad but try Mama Nothing to Feat
  • To be a better man (china) 

I really enjoyed My Little Baby, but it doesn't count for this thread because I'm looking for single Dads with NO biological/genetic connection to the child, none at all. That rules out several others too, like Ugly Alert and Oh My Geumbi. Mama Nothing To Fear DOES count, so I might check that out, thanks. 

To Be a Better Man was already on my radar after having just finished Mr Fighting.  I loved that one so much I want to check out the related dramas. Learning that it has this feature is an added bonus, THANK YOU