Spoiler alert so yeah.

Episode 3.

FL enters into the male stuff locker room looking for ML. He is changing his shirt and FL sees his well proportioned body with 6 pack abs. FL gets mesmerized with his body and STARTS TO TOUCH HIS BODY WITHOUT HIS CONSENT. ML is clearly irritated by this behaviour but FL doesnt care as she kept touching him forcefully. ML takes FL out of the locker room by force.  They make it look like nothing is wrong/a romantic incident between ML-FL or whatever. Is this okay?

Now...lets turn the table. ML catches FL in her underwear and starts to touch her forcefully even though FL is not okay with this.....rape attempt/ sexual harassment huh? To be honest, I dont think they will even show this kind of scene in kdrama or it wont pass the censor board. Or if someone really does it, its the villain who will sexually assult FL cause a ML WILL NEVER DO THIS KIND OF THINGS. Im utterly disgusted by this biased wrong view towards male.  

This article is a bit old but might be of interest, search: mydrama list patriarch abuse and gender roles in asian dramas.

No means NO! No matter who, male or female, no means NO. I like City Hunter but the secondary romance story irritates me (the other female bodyguard and Blue House IT Comms guy) as the female bodyguard inappropriately uses her position and skills. Good show (Healer is much better) just that is wrong.

Check out 1994 movie Disclosure with Donald Sutherland

Here is another article that might be of interest, search: telegraph uk straight man destroyed masculinity.