Which kdrama character's do you really find annoying? I am writing about the characters (not the actors) who aren't bad guys (they aren't supposed to be liked). For example I am watching My Shy Boss at the moment and I really cannot stand Chae Ro Woon. She is like a hyped up little kid who's eaten red lollies three meals a day and for snacks in between. I get that she is using a lot of it as an emotional cover, but I just wish she would stop and think for two seconds before barging in all guns blazing.

What about you?

Oh Soo Ah from Itaewon Class. I can't stand her shes such a traitor

Baek In Ha in  Cheese in the trap

Carla Marie:

Baek In Ha in  Cheese in the trap

I almost didn't watch Weightlifting Fairy because the character she played in Cheese in the Trap left such a strong impression on me!  Now Sung Kyung is one of my favorite Korean actresses because of how versatile her characters are.

Patches:

I almost didn't watch Weightlifting Fairy because the character she played in Cheese in the Trap left such a strong impression on me!  Now Sung Kyung is one of my favorite Korean actresses because of how versatile her characters are.

That's one of the reasons why i have yet to watch Weightlifting. She played such an unlikable character so well. She was sweet towards the end. 

I had a difficult time with the ML in To The Beautiful You. He was so serious and curt and standoffish up until the last minute, I have no idea why the FL was so gaga for him. Same actor was such a smiley cutie in Hwarang, though!