Hi, I've been looking page by page in the results of search engines and still have had no luck finding this movie I watched a long time ago...  I'm hoping somebody here can help instead...

I'm not sure if its chinese, taiwanese, or Hong kong...  definitely not korean or Japanese. The main female lead is a successful, I believe an architect  or engineer, and decided that she wanted a baby. (This is fuzzy but I believe she was opposed to marriage?? Because she even went to a divorce celebration??) However when she went to a doctor she was not allowed. So she sets out to find a sperm donor, and she does get pregnant and leaves the father out of the picture while she raises her baby until she reads that babies need a father to grow up healthy. Please help...

I watched it maybe 2 or 3 years ago... but I think it was an older movie, like 2000s to 2017ish. I looked slowly and put key words like"baby" and/or pregnacy; I added tags like powerful female lead; I excluded korean and Japanese bc I am 100% sure it's not, it was one of my first attempting to watch anything other than Japanese or korean which I always watched but at the end I got nowhere. I remember that she was also scared he was going to sue her because she got his sperm illegally? 

Thanks it's not the one I was looking for because the girl was an architect or engineer, designed building and even went to construction work sites but it looks similar I'll watch this.