This will be the opposite thread of Popular Kdramas That Didn't Click With You where you will list dramas that other people generally disliked and/or rated low on MDL but you actually enjoyed them. Some dramas that I think fit this category: Fashion King, When A Man's in Love, Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, Melting Me Softly, Item, Born Again, The King: Eternal Monarch, etc. 

For me, I liked: Big, Manhole, Missing 9, Man Who Sets the Table, Love in Sadness, Left Handed Wife, Abyss (wasn't my fave but the villain kept me watching it) 7 First Kisses

None of these are "Low Rated" because it's pretty hard to find a drama with really bad ratings. However, they're in the 7-low 9 zone. 
I'd call them "unpopular" because you don't see them hyped that often, or are criticized often.

Cheese in a Trap, I've heard a few nasty comments about the main leads appearance as well as how he was really manipulative. 

Playful Kiss, this is either a loved classic to some people, or the most disgusting, manipulative drama out there. Haha, I guess I like manipulative ml's...

Memories of the Alhambra, people really seemed to hate the plot holes, Park Shin Hye, and the ending. I watched it because the author of W wrote this one. It was pretty good, it had a descent plot.

• Gumiho: Tale of the fox child / Grudge: revolt of the gumiho - historical fantasy fusion
  • Flowers for my life - dark comedy
  • Golden Time - medical drama
  • Which star are you from - romcom
  • Gourmet -  food drama
  • Tamra, the island - historical drama
  • Jungle Fish 2 - dark coming of age drama
  • Soul - dark/horror
  • Wild chives and soy bean soup - second chance romance
  • Legend of Hyang dan - historical romcom
  • Bad Couple - romcom
  • Will it snow for christmas - melodrama
  • Sweet Spy - action romance
  • HIT - police drama
  • Dear Heaven - melodrama/makjang
  • Hateful but once again - melodrama makjang
  • Lover in Prague - romcom
  • Hello Francheska - sitcom
  • 1% of something (2003) - family drama 
  • Only You - romance
  • Snow white - romcom
  • Blow breeze - family drama

I thought Meow the Secret Boy was so fun and adorable and unique, it wasn't mind-blowing or anything but I have no idea why it got such poor ratings! I also liked Bride of Habaek, I feel like most of the criticisms I've seen of it are way too harsh.