BTW, I have watched:

city hunter, healer, kill it, K2, Korean odyssey, bride of habaek, you who came from the stars, yong pal, and many more but I just want to discover a new one. 

Hope someone can help me out.

Scholar Who Walks the Night

Maybe:

• The spy Who Loved Me - currently ongoing drama where ML is a spy not tasked to protect his exwife, the FL
  • Come and Hug Me - ML is a police officer with a dark and tragic family history with FL. But ML will do all things to protect the FL, and even became FLs bodyguard
  • Crash Landing Into You - ML is north korean officer trying g to hide the FL who is south korean
  • Find Me in Your Memory - leads ends up in a agreement/contract relationship, and due to some history the ML tries his best to protect and catch the culprit who wants to hurt thr FL 
  • A love to kill - though ML became FLs bodyguard tobtake revenge on her, he ends up falling for him
  • 99 days with a superstar - japanese production but Kim Taehee is the FL and ML is the bodyguard
  • Bridal Mask - MLlike city hunter / healer has a disguised identity but in thr background he is trying his best to protect the FL. tragic end
  • Hide and seek - ML is driver and bodyguard of FL. This is way makjang with some 
  • 49 Days
  • Black
  • Black Night
  • The Crown Princess (thai) - the FL is the crown princess and the ML is a special forces captain tasked to be bodyguard with FL. Definitely check this out
  • Cruel City - baddass ML
  • Iris - ML is a spy
 Annoying Much:

Man to Man

Tale of the Nine-Tailed(2020)

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Fight For My Way

School 2017

Legend of Fu Yao

Money Flower

Mad Dog

Definitely moon lovers !!