Jade:

For dramas i've finished, it'd have to be 'W - Two Worlds Apart'

It's an unpopular opinion sure, but I have a lot to say about it. (In summary, it was full of plot-holes just to get the ML out of his situations. The FL was not relevant unless she was saving the ML, and the writer made her suffer all sorts of pain for no reason at all. For someone who watched Extraordinary You first and absolutely loved it, this was very disappointing.)

What's your opinion on Memories of the Alhambra? It has the same screenwriter as W (and in my opinion same flaws).

martar:

What's your opinion on Memories of the Alhambra? It has the same screenwriter as W (and in my opinion same flaws).

I haven't seen it yet! and now that you've said that I probably won't, but If I ever do watch it i'll let you know. I also personally avoid Park Shinhye dramas because I'm not a fan of her acting.

Jade:

I haven't seen it yet! and now that you've said that I probably won't, but If I ever do watch it i'll let you know. I also personally avoid Park Shinhye dramas because I'm not a fan of her acting.

Same here :)

Nina Los:

Actors had got three awards, but there are two problems the script filled with the nonsense the director got in a tangle of this nonsense.

True, but still hard to pull off best couple in a bad script. There were some really strong couples last year.

Nina Los:

from 5.8% to 2.4%  it was going no brilliantly

But when you compare it with previous dramas that aired on the same time slot, it's not bad.

https://asianwiki.com/Do_Do_Sol_Sol_La_La_Sol

https://asianwiki.com/Memorials_(Korean_Drama)

The Greatest Wedding

I hated the ML

Jade:

For dramas i've finished, it'd have to be 'W - Two Worlds Apart'

It's an unpopular opinion sure, but I have a lot to say about it. (In summary, it was full of plot-holes just to get the ML out of his situations. The FL was not relevant unless she was saving the ML, and the writer made her suffer all sorts of pain for no reason at all. For someone who watched Extraordinary You first and absolutely loved it, this was very disappointing.)

I feel the opposite lol I loved W back when it was airing but I lost interest in the second half of EY, it wasn't as fun as the beginning episodes 

plus I prefer the fast paced action plot from W than some high school drama..

Cinderella and the Four Knights 

I don't know I just think most of the characters were annoying. I couldn't get past the second episode.

Cheese in the trap

I cannot even begin to describe how much the main leads absolutely annoyed the ever-living shitaki out of me. They had no chemistry, the FL had no braincells, the ML is an abusive prick. Second Male Lead Syndrome was so gosh darn real in this one. 

I've dropped lots of dramas, but ones I actually completed and regretted

• Big
  • Three Dads and One Mom

The King: Eternal Monarch.

Okay... I wouldn't say it's the worst ever but considering the hype it was given it was by far the biggest disappointment and that's how I prefer to measure these things.

It had a huge budget. It had huge names from top to bottom. It sucked, really bad. There have been smaller dramas that are worse but at least they have an excuse.

My Secret Star 

This 5 episodes drama makes no sense to me. The FL is Vietnamese (she speaks Vietnamese throughout the drama) and Sung Hoon plays the ML. Due to the language barrier, the drama was just cringe-y with the FL constant exaggerated face expression, dumb actions, and clingyness. 

Definitely 28 Faces of the Moon.

That drama is just bad! It makes no sense at all, it's confusing and even boring (even for a total of 80 minute drama).  The ending was even worse than the rest of the drama, and that means something.

Mine would have to be Joint Security Area because it was just in all confusing to understand.

I will dropped the drama after 1-2 eps if i feel it will lead into the worst kdrama