What is your favorite dramas in 2022 so far?

My favorite dramas so far are:

Juvenile Justice - Really liked the drama even if i didn't huge fan of the main female lead but she was really good in this drama!

Remarriage and Desires - Jung Eugene are amazing actress she totally made me enjoy this drama!

Hope i will able watch those dramas before 2022 ends: Extraordinary Attorney Woo, Little Women, My Liberation Notes.

And what is your favorite dramas in 2022 so far?

i started watching kdrama in 2022. 

1. The Princess' Man and Bridal Mask (still watching) 

2. The legend of the blue sea

I'm still watching the crowned clown, but I like it so far

Gold Panning. Its a chinese drama, so maybe not perfectly fitting for this specific sub-forum. 

However i am severely disappointed with kdramas in 2022 so far.....there was not a single drama i saw that gave me an  "oh wow! what an absolute gem!"-moment ......

Sxryx:

i started watching kdrama in 2022. 

1. The Princess' Man and Bridal Mask (still watching) 

2. The legend of the blue sea

I'm still watching the crowned clown, but I like it so far

Basically i meant for dramas that release this year.

Lou:

Gold Panning. Its a chinese drama, so maybe not perfectly fitting for this specific sub-forum. 

However i am severely disappointed with kdramas in 2022 so far.....there was not a single drama i saw that gave me an  "oh wow! what an absolute gem!"-moment ......

This year coulded be alot better and I think the same as you but i really enjoyed from unique dramas and amazing acting skill!

Lou:

agreed! kdramas have been disappointing this year... 

my fav dramas this year are all cdramas

emi:

agreed! kdramas have been disappointing this year... 

my fav dramas this year are all cdramas

I also like them. 

I also like them. If you need to write an essay for college work but are unsure of the subject, don't worry. I have a website called writinguniverse.com/exploratory-essay-topics/ where you can see a variety of essay writing topics that will help you write your exploratory essay and will also save you time because you can finish it quickly.

Through the Darkness

It was just my type of drama. I love a good crime thriller. The acting was great, the directing was great, the script was great, and not once did it feel as though it faltered. The story delivered was exactly the one they set out to tell.

Good Job - I think people who didn't like it focused too much on the plot, and didn't realise it was one of those dramas where you don't use your brain for comedic purposes lol.

I also liked Extraordinary attorney woo - It was really different as a genre, and I liked that.

Alchemy of souls

25 21

Sorry, only kdrama,

I think Extraordinary Attorney Woo    is going to take all the prizes this year.

Park Eun Bin did an amazing job, also in The King's Affection last year. She nailed it this year.

So she will probably be the actress of the year, most definitely.

1-insider (it was so mind-blowing)

2-the killer's shopping list  (I don't like any comedy-drama except the killers shopping list, it was my first favorite comedy-drama)

3-be reborn  (I watched it for Karry because he always chose the best ones  but after I watch it, its tricks were amazing, especially Karry's acting, his look, and other everything)

I am a late watcher 

I am watching dramas of 2021 and 2020 now

but those 3 dramas are my 2022 fav dramas

and now I am going to watch  Juvenile Justice  I hope I will like it (because law and justice +thriller are my fav genres)

Juvenile justice, 2521 and business proposal!

big mouth
alchemy of souls
and waiting for SJK drama

Alchemy of Souls  : The excitement I felt watching this show is incomparable to any other release from this year.

Love Between Fairy and Devil : The trailer that I had seen for this show was so cheesy. Luckily, I watched it for Dylan Wang and the story was so enjoyable! I don't see many cdramas so this started my deep dive into this genre.

Extraordinary Attorney Woo  : Just loved the CGI, animations and the concept. But not sure if there is a need for season 2.

Nice Flight! : Haven't seen many dramas based at the airport so this was so refreshing! You get a really good insight into how flights/airports function.

Military Prosecutor Doberman : Loved the action. Loved the strong female lead. 

Triage : Medical drama and time loops = irresistible. Really thrilling story.

My favorite dramas from 2022 :

Little Women , Big Mouth and My Liberation Notes 

Hope i will able watch those dramas before 2022 ends: Extraordinary Attorney Woo , Business Proposal and Our Blues  .