Hello!
Im looking for dramas where the girl falls in love with someone who doesnt feel the same for her (at first).
He doesnt has to be the typical cliché-asshole we already know from many dramas, its okay if he is nice, too. But he should be rejecting her feelings (at least at the beginning)
No matter if the protagonists falls for someone whos taken or her best/good friend or teacher or an idol, or so on, as long as she is the one who falls first and trying to deal with her feelings.
Im open for dramas from Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China. :)
Cant wait for your recommendations! 
If you haven't seen it yet, I would recommend Que Sera Sera. :)
 "Loving, Never Forgetting" – [chinese drama]
It's really good! ^^
Thank you, guys. I will take a look on those dramas. :) If you have more, just let me know ^^
It Started With a Kiss
Reply 1994 (Chilbongieeeeeeeeee)
And sorta, 9 Ends 2 Outs
Boys before Flowers, though the only one really worth watching in this drama is Lee Min Ho
Innocent Man for a while
Let's Eat with the Lawyer Kim plotline
You're Beautiful
Itazura na Kiss, its SP and its Sequel that is currently airing. It's the counter part of Taiwan's It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss Again and Korea's Mischievous kiss. All based from the manga and anime with the same title. You should check this out if you want a one-sided love that developed into something romantic and passionate love. Enjoy!
Thank you so much, guys! :) 
Unfortunately Ive already seen Playful Kiss and BOF (but wasnt the guy kinda chasing the girl in that drama?). But thank you anyway! ^^
Oh, already seen youre beautful and dropped innocent man. :)
But Ill take a look into Reply 1994
Healer. The lead girl has a crush on the lead guy other identity. Just watch it, its a brilliant drama ranked 2 (been in 1st rank for a week or two after it was completed) and ranked one in popularity. It's not overrated, its just the drama that we are wishing and imagining for.. You will never regret it unless its not your cup of tea. (Seeing your drama list, i think we share some interest in a drama though you dropped Secret Garden, my top fave and currently rewatching for the nth time)
Crazy Thing Called Love. It's not a drama nor Korean but the lead girl, a high schooler has some very cute one sided love with the lead guy. It's a Thai movie. 
High School Love On. A cute High School love story. She had some feelings for him but she didn't know it and how to deal with it because she's an angel turned human. 

i was going to suggest You're All Surrounded, You Who Came From The Stars , My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and You're Beautiful as well but you watch it already. Ahahaha..
@zha thank you! I will try your suggesstions!! :)
@realdeal OMG, just watched My Rainy Days...that was EXACTLY what I was looking for!!! Thank you so much! ♥
Are there other dramas like that? :)

My Golden Life. It's a long episode kind of drama and I really love the second couple. They are the sweetest ever. Try watch the video of them in youtube first and decide if you want to watch it or not because i know some people don't like to watch a long drama.

Naeil Cantabile. A korean drama that was a remake from japanese drama (Nodame Cantabile). 

Bokura Ga Ita. It's a japanese movie with 2 parts.